• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
Since I'm going to (hopefully) ctb tonight I have one last question, those of you who are planning to ctb, what are you going to do on your last day before ctb-ing?

I'm just going to do my favourite things, witch is watch my favourite youtubers, play video games, enjoy good foods and drinks, spend time here on ss and play with my toys. Yes, I'm a childish adult and idc what others think, haha xd
I'm just going to make the most of it rly, might listen to my favourite songs right before I ctb too.

kilowatt

kilowatt

A gun is the greatest negociator
Sep 9, 2023
Go out in the nature for sure. Also just turn my phone off and avoid any kind of interaction, have a little time for myself only. I've done this for another attempt and I honestly wish I could do it more often but it feels like a big deal to me.
Best wishes with your CTB plan. May you reach peace.

justcallmeJ

justcallmeJ

<3
Nov 9, 2023
My date is on monday. On saturday im going to an animecon and burger king with my bf, the sunday ill probably just chill in bed, listen to music and game a bit.

I wish you the best on your journey and hope you find peace <3

yeh it's all gucci

yeh it's all gucci

I only care about cats eating corn on the cob.
Mar 4, 2022
Probably go to a secluded beach.

• Love
Reactions: FakeSmileGuy
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Go out in the nature for sure. Also just turn my phone off and avoid any kind of interaction, have a little time for myself only. I've done this for another attempt and I honestly wish I could do it more often but it feels like a big deal to me.
Best wishes with your CTB plan. May you reach peace.
That sounds like an awsome way to spend your last day. Thank you, I hope I can finally overcome my SI this time and that I'll succeed if I do.

arthurkuzechov

arthurkuzechov

Student
Mar 15, 2024
Since I'm going to (hopefully) ctb tonight I have one last question, those of you who are planning to ctb, what are you going to do on your last day before ctb-ing?

I'm just going to do my favourite things, witch is watch my favourite youtubers, play video games, enjoy good foods and drinks, spend time here on ss and play with my toys. Yes, I'm a childish adult and idc what others think, haha xd
I'm just going to make the most of it rly, might listen to my favourite songs right before I ctb too.
Oh, I'm childish adult too☺️ I have a one soft toy from Chip 'n' Dale🤗 and I always love toys for especially if they're cute. At my last day I'll do the same thing as you. And my last day will be very soon.
Wish you good luck with your ctb plan, my friend❤️

Reactions: Zanmato
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
My date is on monday. On saturday im going to an animecon and burger king with my bf, the sunday ill probably just chill in bed, listen to music and game a bit.

I wish you the best on your journey and hope you find peace <3
That sounds awsome! Maybe I'll order some food myself. Thank you and good luck to you too! Hope you find peace as well. <3
Oh, I'm childish adult too☺️ I have a one soft toy from Chip 'n' Dale🤗 and I always love toys for especially if they're cute. At my last day I'll do the same thing as you. And my last day will be very soon.
Wish you good luck with your ctb plan, my friend❤️
Thank you! Cool that I'm not the only one! I collect toys as a hobby in fact. I have plushies and all kinds of figurines. I wish you luck too whenever your time comes <3

Unknown21

Unknown21

この世界は残酷だ。
Apr 25, 2023
Nothing, I'll just prepare for my attempt.

bookgirl

bookgirl

𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟒, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒
Mar 31, 2024
On my last day I will buy and read a book

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Nothing really. I'd just spend my day as I usually do. There isn't really anything special that I can do as there isn't anything that I like or enjoy to begin with

Hated By All

Hated By All

Death will give me peace
Sep 21, 2022
Eh just play video games, maybe go to park, have some nice food, watch a film/tv show/cartoon and check out my Pokemon card collection one more time.

I'm kind of childish adult I like Pokemon and the cards, Disney, Kingdom Hearts.

Reactions: Zanmato
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I hope you find your peace, am gonna miss seeing you around ❤️

As for me nothing much. I plan to catch my bus in the morning time as the night makes me uneasy. So I will just wake up early, take a cab to the hotel room and finally catch my bus.

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
I am not too sure, probably eat my favorite foods and watch a nice movie or play some games. I hope you have an amazing and fun final day!!

I wish you peace

N

NaNO2_is_the_answer

Oct 18, 2023
A day before CTB: visit family. CTB Day: Probably one last walk through my town.

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Eh just play video games, maybe go to park, have some nice food, watch a film/tv show/cartoon and check out my Pokemon card collection one more time.

I'm kind of childish adult I like Pokemon and the cards, Disney, Kingdom Hearts.
I love disney and pokemon too, not so much the cards though, but I do own a few. Love the games though! I'm trying to finish pokemon white 2 today before ctb. It's not going too well lol.
----------------------------------
Thank you everyone, I'll be catching the bus in 30 mins so I'll be saying goodbye now. Take care everyone, I'll miss you all! I loved this place more than anything. <3

anonymousbookreader

anonymousbookreader

Apr 5, 2024
I want to spend the last week blowing my money and having fun carefree. Then the last day, get as high as I'd like, depending on my method I'll go out to eat something special, hang out with my dog and then I can go.

J

jacobryan

Mar 11, 2024
I love disney and pokemon too, not so much the cards though, but I do own a few. Love the games though! I'm trying to finish pokemon white 2 today before ctb. It's not going too well lol.
----------------------------------
Thank you everyone, I'll be catching the bus in 30 mins so I'll be saying goodbye now. Take care everyone, I'll miss you all! I loved this place more than anything. <3
She was my friend. I will miss our talks. She was a nice conversation partner. I hope she found her peace though.

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Ngl, I'm still baffled to see just how much everyone cares. It means alot to me, thank you. <3
I ended up sticking around though. See my most recent comment on my ctb announcement thread on my status for details. Ngl, I feel like a fraud again, but atleast it wasn't SI for once, but rather some unforseen positive things that happened in my life that made me voluntarily change my mind this time. It's incredible how little it sometimes takes to turn life around 180º, wether for better or for worse tbh. Thank you so much everyone, and honestly I'm glad to say I'm back and I'll be sticking around for now. :)

passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
Listen to a lot of music, watch a few films, dress comfortably, schedule-send my notes, not talk to anyone, maybe draw.

Wolf-Alice

Wolf-Alice

Nov 11, 2023
The night I had planned to attempt (and did), I binged on two large cakes then went trick or treating with my sibling. I binge ate then purged some candy after that (I wanted my stomach to be empty at the end)

• Love
Reactions: FakeSmileGuy
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
The night I had planned to attempt (and did), I binged on two large cakes then went trick or treating with my sibling. I binge ate then purged some candy after that (I wanted my stomach to be empty at the end)
I too ate alot of candies and ice cream yesterday, although I'm not much of a binge eater coz I can't rly bring myself to eat much at all once I'm full. It's like my entire body stops me from eating eating anything. That's probably a good thing though coz dealing with things like bed and bulimia must be pretty awful tbh.

Wolf-Alice

Wolf-Alice

Nov 11, 2023
I too ate alot of candies and ice cream yesterday, although I'm not much of a binge eater coz I can't rly bring myself to eat much at all once I'm full. It's like my entire body stops me from eating eating anything. That's probably a good thing though coz dealing with things like bed and bulimia must be pretty awful tbh.
Yeah, I wonder why it is that BED/bulimia overrides the natural satisfaction of being full... I've since recovered from my eating disorder but still tend to overeat at times. Are you going to ctb today?

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Yeah, I wonder why it is that BED/bulimia overrides the natural satisfaction of being full... I've since recovered from my eating disorder but still tend to overeat at times. Are you going to ctb today?
No, I was going to yesterday but then some good things happened in my life causing me to change my mind, so I'm sticking around for now. Might still ctb in the future though.

Wolf-Alice

Wolf-Alice

Nov 11, 2023
No, I was going to yesterday but then some good things happened in my life causing me to change my mind, so I'm sticking around for now. Might still ctb in the future though.
Wow, I'm glad you've changed your mind! I hope things continue to get better for you :)

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Yeah, I wonder why it is that BED/bulimia overrides the natural satisfaction of being full...
For real? I had no idea it did that, I thought you'd just force yourself to ignore the fullness or something to binge in order to deal with emotional distress, or maybe even use that fullness feeling to distract and/or relieve yourself from it similar to self harm. I'm glad you recovered though, going through that must have been pretty rough. I hope your doing better today, sending you my best wishes <3
Wow, I'm glad you've changed your mind! I hope things continue to get better for you :)
I hope so too, been feeling better than I have in a long time.

Reactions: Wolf-Alice
Orangee

Orangee

I want to leave this sad world
Apr 6, 2024
Ngl, I'm still baffled to see just how much everyone cares. It means alot to me, thank you. <3
I ended up sticking around though. See my most recent comment on my ctb announcement thread on my status for details. Ngl, I feel like a fraud again, but atleast it wasn't SI for once, but rather some unforseen positive things that happened in my life that made me voluntarily change my mind this time. It's incredible how little it sometimes takes to turn life around 180º, wether for better or for worse tbh. Thank you so much everyone, and honestly I'm glad to say I'm back and I'll be sticking around for now. :)
That's nice to hear, take care of yourself :)

Softwind

Softwind

May 22, 2023
I'll go to school... Maybe play some games... But honestly I don't wanna do anything, just dying is good enough for me.