• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Coconteppi

Coconteppi

It was a cool lil place. Just missing something :)
Mar 14, 2024
My ctb date is very close. I was having a rough time with emotions recently. But I think I got them better under control. I watched my favorite movie just earlier. It was a bit emotional at times, and I was worried watching it was a bad idea. But I think it helped in the end. I'm feeling much better and content. Today feels like a good day. My spirits are high. At the moment I feel ready to leave. :) Hoping this continues as I get everything set up.

And I hope whoever is reading this is having a good day! :)
Go, do what you love. enjoy the beautiful weather. Listen to those songs you haven't heard since you were little. Smell a candle. The works yk :)

I hope you get my telepathic hugs as well! :)

D

Dliena

๐š‚๐š‚ ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฝ๐š˜. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Happy for you that you're able to enjoy this today OP! And I ofc would also like to wish you nothing but eternal unconditional love and final moments can be of evermore joyous peace for you whenever you are ready to cross that CTB bridge.๐Ÿ’š :)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Coconteppi
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck in your plans and I hope that when the time is right for you to leave you find the freedom you search for.

• Love
Reactions: theendisnigh5