• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

luten

work, love, and learn
Feb 25, 2021
So many reasons on here why people dont want to live, lets hear from the other-side. :heart:

Hirokami

Hirokami

Out of order
Feb 21, 2021
For starters, I do have people and things I'd like to live for such as my mother and career. Though, I would actually like a shot at enjoying life for once rather than eing in a constant state of anxiety; depression; and regret. I'm not sure if I'd ever be happy but I'd like to try, at least.

• Love
Reactions: luten
WhiteDespair

WhiteDespair

The Temporary Problem is Life
Oct 24, 2019
Recovery chose me. Rather it was a gradual process to where the idea of CtB doesn't seem like an option. I'm sure I made the choices to get here along the way. I have no concept of what they were. But, I might be too stubborn and arrogant to CtB atm.

L

luten

work, love, and learn
Feb 25, 2021
Recovery chose me. Rather it was a gradual process to where the idea of CtB doesn't seem like an option. I'm sure I made the choices to get here along the way. I have no concept of what they were. But, I might be too stubborn and arrogant to CtB atm.
well, it is good for your survival :smiling:

Reactions: WhiteDespair
WhiteDespair

WhiteDespair

The Temporary Problem is Life
Oct 24, 2019
well, it is good for your survival :smiling:
You are right about that. I find it hilarious that the day I joined this site was the same day I had a job interview. So, I've come a long way.

• Love
Reactions: luten