• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

JOkE2109

JOkE2109

Dec 18, 2023
I didn't expect to make a post in recovery. For some reason, the past few days, I've been feeling more like I don't want to die. I feel like I want to live. I'm not sure why, because I haven't made an effort to change anything. Just been going on and on, honestly just making myself worse. But for some reason, something feels different. Like a warm feeling inside me. It's not SI either I don't think, because I don't feel fear like I usually do with that. I actually want to be here. I haven't felt like that in months. Thoughts anyone?

lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
brain chemistry is fickle like that. my thought? take advantage of feeling better now to do things that you previously struggled too much with; the accomplishments will feel so good and youll have things done!

i hope your brain keeps letting you feel this way and youre able to keep the upswing strong 🖤

Last edited:
StillBreathing

StillBreathing

Student
Dec 4, 2022
I have these days too, make good use of them. They may last longer than you'd except and keep you on a path of recovery. Take any opportunity you can, small or big to do something good in your life. Now might be a good chance to take a step towards something you would never consider before.

• Love
Reactions: EternalDreams
EternalDreams

EternalDreams

dreaming
Sep 19, 2019
After having everything I need to ctb suddenly I too feel the same way, I'm not sure as to why though but honestly I'm all for it. It's your best chance for recovery and I'll take advantage of it to live another day. So I would say take this chance for recovery and I hope that what you're feeling will last.

Reactions: StillBreathing
R

Readytogo246

Student
Jun 4, 2023
for me...confronting the permanence of death has led me to appreciate the wandering moments of peace. I still want to ctb though.