• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

deaddogsfuneral

deaddogsfuneral

sadgirl forever
Apr 16, 2024
im just scared. im so scared of everything and i just wanan die i never grew up i wish i meant something i wish i was something other than these thoughts and i wish i wasnt on these drugs i wish people understood me i wish i didnt have to confront myself i just want to die so so sofucking bad why cant anyone just understand me and let it happen why cant anyone i love understand why do i have to keep doing this to myself. i dont know any of you i dont know why im typing this i dont know this all looks so fucking insane and i wish just anyone anyone would let me die. i just keep staring a this faced with myself and i dont like myself and i dont want to keep looking at this im so sorry if youre still reading this i wish i wasdead i just dont want to be alive. im sorry

D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
I wish I was dead every day, I wish I was never born and never came in this world. It's understandable, life can be a burden for many people. I want to be free of this life but I don't know what to do