• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
I see a lot of conflicts here due to opinions! I'm sorry but everyone has the right to express their feelings and thoughts about suicide or their recovery! Life is not for everyone same as suicide is not for everyone. I'm assuming we all adults here and it's free judgmental app. I can say whatever I want to and you can disagree however you want as long as you're doing it with respect. I'm here for one reason to find resources I'm very series about my decision and will never change my mind. I'm kms because life without my son is just impossible. I'm saying this because we all have pain or we won't be here let's just let users express their feelings the way it make them comfortable we have to validate each other pain.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I agree that life is not for everyone. I just wish that we had a choice about whether or not to consent beforehand to it. I would never have chosen to be human; I doubt that I chose this life. Ever since I was little, I've always wanted to be a cat. The universe messed up by making me human. I was never fit to be one. There's a book called No Longer Human, but I was never human nor have I felt human anyways

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
I agree that life is not for everyone. I just wish that we had a choice about whether or not to consent beforehand to it. I would never have chosen to be human; I doubt that I chose this life. Ever since I was little, I've always wanted to be a cat. The universe messed up by making me human. I was never fit to be one. There's a book called No Longer Human, but I was never human nor have I felt human anyways
I'm so sorry that you feel that way but you are definitely beautiful human don't ever think otherwise. Life is nothing nice it's like a dark hole and we suppose to survive it according to some people but to me I just can't live with pain my body is not setup to take pain. I'll prob will go crazy if I live another month. What keeps going is knowing I'm working on my suicide. This generation can't comprehend the difficulties and slavery in this life so you see how many suicides we have daily in the US? None can take how things going in life now. Example, I can't take the pain of grieving my son life beside the fact that I hate life so I have 2 valid reason to not want to live.

Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
I also agree with this opinion. I feel like it's an unfair obligation for every person that's born into existence to have to live their life from beginning to end. If every person has a right to live should that also mean they should have the right to die when they so choose?

arnxxx

arnxxx

Student
Mar 8, 2024
The japanese title of that book is actually 'disqualified from being human'. He never felt human to begin with. I read the manga and it gives a great impression on severe lifelong depression

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I feel like I used to be an animal in my previous life. Maybe we only have to go trough human life once and then we ascend to a better realm. I really hope it's the case.