• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
AGI-life-extention-time-perception-manipulation-torture.

• Hugs
Reactions: Shadowrider
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Still being here when I am really old, burdened with many debilitating health problems.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Staying a permavirgin many decades from now.

I'm already close to living that reality at this rate and there's unfortunately no turning back which is why suicide is an absolute necessity for me.

saltshaker

saltshaker

salt shaker, rule breaker
Jan 29, 2021
AGI-life-extention-time-perception-manipulation-torture.
Gonna have to agree with some kind of futuristic space torture.

Like maybe i'm hanged up on a rack and my heads in this cylinder, then i'm slowly drowned. But oww wait I can breathe this liquid! So i don't even get the sweet release of death at the end of a painful drowning. Then that happens to me like 1000 more times.

Cherry Crumpet

Cherry Crumpet

Hiraeth
May 7, 2018
Trying as hard as I can to make myself a new future that I will be content with, hopefully even happy, and feel like I did something of worth with my life...

Only to realize I failed at it all over again.

Reactions: Neurodoom
E

everydayiloveyou

Arcanist
Jul 5, 2020
- Losing my family
- Losing our jobs, having to be homeless
- Getting so badly humiliated that my career gets ruined
- Flunking out/dropping out of school and being unable to finish

I

I'm scared

Feb 16, 2021
Vomiting...The most ridiculous comment this post will get but the main reason why I am finding it so hard to live as I have terrible digestive problems..Emetophobia when severe is hell

• Hugs
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
I feel as though I am already living my worst nightmare, and the horrible part is that I know that things can always get worse.

But, homelessness is looming, and quickly. I would not say it is my worst nightmare, but I will kill myself before that happens, and I don't really want to die, so that is a nightmare in and of itself I suppose.

• Hugs