• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

iloverachel

Elementalist
Mar 7, 2024
Life is cruel, disgusting, atrocious, despicable, torturous, pointless, grotesque, horrifying, putrid, and awful.

Its like a never ending nightmare, or horror movie. Its like each day we are forced to live and experience a horror movie in real life, filled with anxiety, dread, fear, suspense and panic. And once the day ends, a new horror movie is thrown at us to experience he next day. Every day we live through this horrifying, torturous abomination called life, and there is really no escape except death.

I can't imagine "living for another few years, let alone decades. Life is just awful and horrific in every imaginable way.

If there is anyone on here who genuinely enjoys life, I am happy for you but please teach me how? What is your secret to enjoying life? I find it impossible.

davidtorez

davidtorez

Experienced
Mar 8, 2024
Life is cruel, disgusting, atrocious, despicable, torturous, pointless, grotesque, horrifying, putrid, and awful.

Its like a never ending nightmare, or horror movie. Its like each day we are forced to live and experience a horror movie in real life, filled with anxiety, dread, fear, suspense and panic. And once the day ends, a new horror movie is thrown at us to experience he next day. Every day we live through this horrifying, torturous abomination called life, and there is really no escape except death.

I can't imagine "living for another few years, let alone decades. Life is just awful and horrific in every imaginable way.

If there is anyone on here who genuinely enjoys life, I am happy for you but please teach me how? What is your secret to enjoying life? I find it impossible.
I would love to know the secret too.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I know, it truly is. I'd be glad to finally cease existing, only death can bring me peace. No matter what I'd see it as better to not exist, existing is just meaningless suffering and it's terrifying how one can potentially suffer so much. To be conscious and aware in this hellish reality truly is an abomination, really wish I never existed more than anything. Existence itself is evil as it's the source of suffering, I'd see it as better that existence is erased.

I

iloverachel

Elementalist
Mar 7, 2024
I know, it truly is. I'd be glad to finally cease existing, only death can bring me peace. No matter what I'd see it as better to not exist, existing is just meaningless suffering and it's terrifying how one can potentially suffer so much. To be conscious and aware in this hellish reality truly is an abomination, really wish I never existed more than anything. Existence itself is evil as it's the source of suffering, I'd see it as better that existence is erased.
Agreed. I love reading your posts about how disgusting and awful life is. There truly is no limit to how much agony one could go through and life is definitely a pointless and futile thing. Non-existence would be the best, as not existing means no suffering

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024

This is impossible to ask and to get a genuine answer. It's similar with medical stuff. It's like me saying "you want to know what getting cancer is like?" . It can't transcend or correlate to another person unless they've gone through it.

The secret is : don't be autistic, don't be neurodivergent, don't have high IQ with the two things before as you'll get depression life long, don't be poor, lie - cheat - steal and be the most spiteful mutant you can in order to simply "live" in this society, be a psychopath, gas light and abuse as much as you can, ♾️