• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

iloverachel

Elementalist
Mar 7, 2024
Life is like a nightmare that never ends. Every day the torture and suffering just repeats itself. Life is a sick, cruel, pointless abomination. I can't believe we are trapped in this hellish existence for decades. There really is no limit to how much agony and pain one can feel. All I want is a peaceful death or permanent state of non-existence. There is just nothing beautiful or desirable about life. It is a sick cruel disgusting hellish thing and it is beyond selfish and despicable that we do not have easy access to suicide

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
We do have easy access to suicide now days though. Check out the megathreads, there are plenty of well built out guides. Some have plenty of photos and everything step by step.

Even the so called things people think they want like SN or pentobarbital they wouldn't even use anyway as you could vomit them up.

I

iloverachel

Elementalist
Mar 7, 2024
We do have easy access to suicide now days though. Check out the megathreads, there are plenty of well built out guides. Some have plenty of photos and everything step by step.

Even the so called things people think they want like SN or pentobarbital they wouldn't even use anyway as you could vomit them up.
I have read about a lot of methods and honestly most of them seem to carry some risk of failing and ending up worse which is my biggest fear.

Guns are illegal in my country and carries serious consequences. Same with Nembutal. I have thought about SN, but i don't know if i would be able to handle it without vomiting or worse surviving it. Hanging sounds painful and scary, i have read stories of people getting paralyzed from it or suffocating and surviving with serious injuries. Jumping is another one, but i don't have the courage to jump over 30m which is recommended for fatality. Drowning sounds painful. Trains also sounds frightening, and i don't want to traumatize the drivers or cause inconvenience to workers passengers

Ideally, I would like to go to a euthanasia clinic, and just be injected with something that puts me to sleep forever

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Hanging sounds painful and scary, i have read stories of people getting paralyzed from it or suffocating and surviving with serious injuries.
Hanging - specifically full suspension - can only fail if the rope / anchor point is not strong enough and in the case the rope isn't tied well to the anchor point. 30 minutes of not being found is enough. However the risk of not passing out quickly is there if the arteries are not compressed well but you'd die anyway.

Have you considered tent + charcoal? That should be easily accessible.

Last edited:
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I agree. Life is completely undesirable for me and will always be. I don't ever want to live through life. I just wish that I could be dead so that my misery will end and I'll be in permanent peace. I look forward to being dead but sadly the pathway to that is difficult to go through

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, more than anything I wish I never existed at all, only never existing is perfection to me, I find it very tragic how something so evil as life had to exist at all. I have no interest in suffering in this evil, futile and unnecessary existence especially as existing can get so torturous beyond how one could even imagine. It's just horrifying how we cannot just choose to fall into an eternal, dreamless sleep even know existence causes nothing but harm, it's so sadistic how many humans wish to force others to suffer so unnecessarily in this existence they never consented to until they are tortured by old age and die anyway. But I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering, best wishes.

davidtorez

davidtorez

Experienced
Mar 8, 2024
Life is indeed pointless. Just thinking about getting old and not being able to enjoy the physical things I once was able to do is enough to make me wish I wasn't born in the first place , let alone everything else

mainlanders_son

mainlanders_son

Apr 4, 2024
Life can be extraordinarily beautiful- I've experienced this- but you're right, there's no depths to the suffering one can experience. I thought I reached rock-bottom two years ago, but joke's on me. I'm currently in a place 1000x worse.

M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
Yep the only part of the day I look forward to is sleep.

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I have read about a lot of methods and honestly most of them seem to carry some risk of failing and ending up worse which is my biggest fear.

Guns are illegal in my country and carries serious consequences. Same with Nembutal. I have thought about SN, but i don't know if i would be able to handle it without vomiting or worse surviving it. Hanging sounds painful and scary, i have read stories of people getting paralyzed from it or suffocating and surviving with serious injuries. Jumping is another one, but i don't have the courage to jump over 30m which is recommended for fatality. Drowning sounds painful. Trains also sounds frightening, and i don't want to traumatize the drivers or cause inconvenience to workers passengers

Ideally, I would like to go to a euthanasia clinic, and just be injected with something that puts me to sleep forever
It's honestly cruel that governments make euthanasia illegal. It's like they want us to suffer. Just because euthanasia is illegal won't prevent suicides anyways, and the people who fail might end up with permanent damage and ruin their lives. I wish I could get euthanized so I could have a sure chance of dying. No one chose to be born, but why are we not allowed to exit? We should all have the right to die (a guaranteed death) and shouldn't have to resort to doing it on our own (which is like playing Russian roulette and could make you even worse off)

E

Ephemeron

human trash
Dec 17, 2023
Life can be extraordinarily beautiful- I've experienced this- but you're right, there's no depths to the suffering one can experience. I thought I reached rock-bottom two years ago, but joke's on me. I'm currently in a place 1000x worse.
Yes. It can be so beautiful for some, but for most it's really not. My torture is that I experienced it once and then lost it all. There is no hope.

darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023

I disagree. I don't trust myself to do it properly. I know I'd mess it up and end up in a worse position. We can't kill ourselves with ovens and cars like in the old days cause they changed them and made them 'safer' 🙄
Only thing I want and trust is Nembutal and I think i probably have to go to Peru to get it and then get something to suppress vomiting.