• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
Life is like a prison. A torture chamber. A living hell with no escape
Every day is like living out a horror movie, constantly feelings if dread, torture, fear, darkness, intense anxiety, pain

Once the horror movie ends, we are instantly thrown into another bloody horror movie filled with more disgusting torture

There's no escape. Even sleep is plagued by nightmares

Life is truly despicable, disgusting and horrendous and I cannot wait to leave forever

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
life is what you make it......lots of amazing places to see and people to meet......go out and have fun!
I'm an outcast
I'm always ignored and treated like garbage no matter where I go
There's no point for me to leave the house
30 years of never fitting in and finding any sense of belonging has led to me rather staying confined in my home

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Life is the most evil and horrific abomination, to me it's like a virus that creates so much senseless cruelty, endless pain and harm all for no reason and no purpose, life is truly useless and it's beyond tragic how it even exists at all. Life never should have existed, instead there should only be nothingness for all eternity, it truly is disturbing how existing beings have been tortured endlessly all throughout history as a result of this tragedy, the amount of suffering in this hellish reality is simply beyond comprehension.

Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
I would describe it as a Saw trap. It's a sick game that we're all forced to play whether we want to or not. Only those who are addicted to it seem to enjoy it, but when people like us don't enjoy it, they just label us as mentally ill for having a different opinion. It's gaslighting honestly.

One way or another, the saw trap will go off. We don't know when or how, but I'd rather die on my own terms so I don't have to find out.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Depends if in depressed state or normal state.

When I am depressed, life is pointless and meaningless.

When the depression lifts, I see the wonder and miracle of life. Get to enjoy new sights and sounds etc.

It's all about perception.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
I would describe it as a Saw trap. It's a sick game that we're all forced to play whether we want to or not. Only those who are addicted to it seem to enjoy it, but when people like us don't enjoy it, they just label us as mentally ill for having a different opinion. It's gaslighting honestly.

One way or another, the saw trap will go off. We don't know when or how, but I'd rather die on my own terms so I don't have to find out.
Literally. And they actively prevent and restrict us from quitting the game

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
I'm about 70% convinced that this is secretly the afterlife and rather than the fire and brimstone of hell that's portrayed it's what we get right now. Some people got purgatory, and a select few got heaven.
If this is the afterlife, what was our life then? A past life?

dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
If this is the afterlife what was our life then?
Unsure and I don't think it matters. If the quality of life is dependent on luck (yes, I know, it's not solely dependent but it's the biggest factor) then I don't see how the afterlife would be any different. Nature, and the universe, do not care about morality. If you're a bad person in a past life I can't see how it would matter in the afterlife given how the universe is intrinsically a cruel place. An above poster talked about the billions of people starving. There's also a type of worm that eats children's eyeballs. God / the gods / whatever clearly are beyond human morality if these sorts of things are allowed to exist, so for this reason I don't subscribe to the idea of living a moral life for a good afterlife. You should be a decent person (not even a good one) simply for the sake of it, because that's how you'd want to be treated.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I think I'd describe life as hell. If hell exists, we are currently on it. In my case, I get perpetually bored as nothing makes me feel anything. I get perpetually tired just because I'm alive and I always get headaches due to the pain of simply being alive. Life is so hellish for me and I see it as nothing aside from suffering