• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

tsumihoroboshi

tsumihoroboshi

Lost Impact
Oct 31, 2023
I understand. I am also terrified of going out alone and most days i can't do it. Do you have any friends that understands your condition and may be able to help?

I really hope something works for you to improve this situation, as agoraphobia and anxiety is just awful.
i do not. u_u all my friends are all long distance. the only friend that does live close to me is an hour away.

it really is so awful. i wish people didn't kill each other, then i might some peace of mind.

• Love
Reactions: iloverachel
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, I'm certainly tired of suffering in this dreadful, meaningless existence. I wish humans wouldn't so harmfully impose existence in the first place especially as to me existence really is so incredibly undesirable, only the peace of eternal nothingness appeals to me, under no circumstances would I ever wish to be conscious and aware.

The thought of how this existence could potentially continue for decades is terrifying and fills me with dread, it disgusts me how suicide isn't accepted as a valid option even know existing truly is so futile and torturous. I see existence as nothing more than a process of just waiting to die and slowly dying, it truly is so pointless, more than anything I wish I never existed at all.

E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
I think so, but she still expects me to be productive and do something with my life. She says that I'm just "lazy"
My sister told me that once. I actually have bipolar, borderline, ptsd, ocd. These people have no fucking idea to be honest.

ilvgore

ilvgore

Jan 7, 2024
So real man. I suffer extremely from social anxiety. I cant do nothing. I am also feeling very freakin lonely. There is nothing to do. Boredom is the worst feeling. All is do is sit and rot in my room. I am so afraid of going outside or having friends. I dont want to deal with the rejection. I also have no job and dont go to school because of my fkin social anxiety. There is really no point. People cant stand me because im socially akward. I try to be nice. It feels like i have no personality. I am passive and use submissiveness to impress. I am a people pleaser. I feel like people arent interested in me. So i dont approach people. Have never any conversations or social bonds. People never asking questions about me. So i also dont ask any questions to myself. I dont have particular interests or hobbies. I dont know what i like and what man future goals/ plans are. Its all because of my fuckin avpd/ social anxiety [avpd not diagnosed sorry for that, but it just fits me the bestđź’€]

• Love
etherealspring

etherealspring

can someone just kill me already
Mar 27, 2024
yh i hardly ever go outside, i never really have the motivation to unless someone drags me out. and even then, it's hard. it makes me feel an overwhelming sense of dread, every single time. it's hard to do anything when feeling like there's no point in even trying. ive been living a meaningless existence since i was 12

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Coming here to beg everyone to talk me into finally CTBing is the only thing that even remotely resembles an an enjoyable hobby for me. It's been 65 million fcking years since Chicxulub. Aren't we overdue for another exitinction event? FFS, how unlucky is the human race?

TakeMeBack07

TakeMeBack07

Failure
Jan 16, 2022
There's lots to do. There's lots I want to do. For me, there's a mental block of perceiving thibgs as pointless due to my very weak social skills, so I find things pointless and become unmotivated.