• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
I wouldn't want to be enslaved in this awful shit
forced to eat disgusting awful shit every day 3 times a day and shit out the awful shit once a day
to be made so dumb and be completely dependent on your parent for the first 16 years of life
to be made so powerless and helpless
enslaved in fragile delicate shit where we are acceptable to sickness injury disease and mental health problems and there is nothing anyone can do to make it all better
these machines are highly incapable of producing the kind of life I would want to live
who would want to be forced to witness their slow demise through decay and old age
all the obligations that come with adult life paying bills getting a job securing a home
taking care of your health in this bullshit life and capitalistic society
life simply isn't worth coming alive for in all its current forms
life is terrible horrible shitty atrocious appalling horrific very bad and awful and pointless
the world is a shithole and hellhole what is happening here is completely unacceptable and shouldn't be allowed to exist just brought alive in an awful mess of a life and world
life is unappealing in all its current forms very unattractive not fit for purpose to never be will always be better than being alive here

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Literally. For me it was better never to have been. My parents shouldn't have procreated, as I never even wanted to exist in the first place. It's absurd that anyone can procreate, but no one is allowed to die. We're expected to live until natural death. There's this strange dichotomy where birth is encouraged and valued but death is forbidden and prevented

Reactions: ihatemylife