• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TheLastGreySky

TheLastGreySky

Experienced
Nov 24, 2023
Hey guys, I've been struggling between recovery and wanting to CTB lately,
So I thought making online friends would be a good idea.

A bit about myself, I love music and anime,
Some of my favorite anime are The Promised Neverland, Onyx Equinox, and I just started jujutsu Kaiden. Would love recommendations.
And howl's moving castles probably one of my favorite movies alongside Wolf's children.

I do play fortnite and Dragon's Dogma 2.

I really don't do social media, snap is okay,
And I check my messages here fairly regularly.

Feel free to ask me anything.

CuriosityAndCat

CuriosityAndCat

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
Nov 2, 2023
DM me if you want an invite to the gaming discord and/or recovery discord. There's usually stuff going on. There's a group playing fortnite rn.

• Love
Reactions: soulkitty
Ouiouirikiki

Ouiouirikiki

Keep saying no...I need to say yes bring me peace
Apr 10, 2024
Hey I'm in the same boat. Left my whole online community and no irl. Need someone to talk too and chill while I play games just contact in general
Hey I'm in the same boat. Left my whole online community and no irl. Need someone to talk too and chill while I play games just contact in general
Huge diablo addict / gacha games / Hearthstone strategy stuff MOBAs etc.

TheLastGreySky

TheLastGreySky

Experienced
Nov 24, 2023

Huge diablo addict / gacha games / Hearthstone strategy stuff MOBAs etc.
Yeah for sure, I see your pretty new so I can't send you a DM but you can add me on discord as AcidRainWolf.

I only share other stuff directly.
But I'm here for you bud.

1MiserableGuy

Experienced
Dec 30, 2023

Some of my favorite anime are The Promised Neverland, Onyx Equinox, and I just started jujutsu Kaiden. Would love recommendations.
And howl's moving castles probably one of my favorite movies alongside Wolf's children.

Yo

Againstthewind

Againstthewind

Global Respondent Adjudicator
Jul 10, 2022

You are one of the rare people I see who likes The Promised Neverland. I love that show, even got a T-shirt with it on One of the wildest anime's/mangas I've ever seen/read. Love it! What a ride!

1MiserableGuy

Experienced
Dec 30, 2023

Yo
Yoyoyo šŸ˜

I had two cats when I was married and my cat's name was Norman and her cat's name was Emma. šŸ˜ Love that show.
not been here long enough to know how to dm but the intent is there lol

hot

hot

慤
Mar 3, 2024
yo iam a huge valorant and csgo addict, how old are you ?

R

ryba

Apr 13, 2024
hope you're doing well. gurren lagann and samurai champloo are both pretty good anime if you haven't seen them already

TheLastGreySky

TheLastGreySky

Experienced
Nov 24, 2023
hope you're doing well. gurren lagann and samurai champloo are both pretty good anime if you haven't seen them already
I tried to get into Gurren Laganm a long time ago but couldn't get into it but it is definitely a show I've been wanting to because of the design.

I love samurai champloo, Mugen is definitely my favorite character. I appreciate the recommendations.

R

ryba

Apr 13, 2024
I tried to get into Gurren Laganm a long time ago but couldn't get into it but it is definitely a show I've been wanting to because of the design.

I love samurai champloo, Mugen is definitely my favorite character. I appreciate the recommendations.
it's been a minute since i watched them, but i really liked that dutch ambassador guy (i forget his name, but that eating episode was pretty good). but of the main 3 mugen was pretty cool, his fight scenes were always fun to watch

TheLastGreySky

TheLastGreySky

Experienced
Nov 24, 2023
it's been a minute since i watched them, but i really liked that dutch ambassador guy (i forget his name, but that eating episode was pretty good). but of the main 3 mugen was pretty cool, his fight scenes were always fun to watch
I agree with that. I've been working watching Mushoku Tensei recently and it's really good, I'm normally not a fan of isekai anime but that one is really good

Againstthewind

Againstthewind

Global Respondent Adjudicator
Jul 10, 2022
Yoyoyo šŸ˜

I had two cats when I was married and my cat's name was Norman and her cat's name was Emma. šŸ˜ Love that show.

I like that! I feel it's similar to Attack On Titan in a way, another bad ass show!

theJuice818

theJuice818

Change scares me the most
Mar 6, 2024

Hey what kinda music are you into, I like a lot of stuff but have been really into 80's right now (Motley Crue), would love some recommendations

TheLastGreySky

TheLastGreySky

Experienced
Nov 24, 2023
Hey what kinda music are you into, I like a lot of stuff but have been really into 80's right now (Motley Crue), would love some recommendations
I'm actually more Indian '90s stuff, as I'm a 90s baby myself. I like a lot of Nine Inch Nails, tool, Nirvana, slipknot, system of a down, etc. and definitely Alice in chains

theJuice818

theJuice818

Change scares me the most
Mar 6, 2024
I'm actually more Indian '90s stuff, as I'm a 90s baby myself. I like a lot of Nine Inch Nails, tool, Nirvana, slipknot, system of a down, etc. and definitely Alice in chains
ALICE IN CHAINS MENTIONED WOOOOO!!! I recently got into record collecting and dirt has been a personal favorite for me. I have all of those besides a slipknot album so maybe that's next up.

TheLastGreySky

TheLastGreySky

Experienced
Nov 24, 2023
ALICE IN CHAINS MENTIONED WOOOOO!!! I recently got into record collecting and dirt has been a personal favorite for me. I have all of those besides a slipknot album so maybe that's next up.
I used to have all the halos of Nine Inch Nails, so I can relate to collecting music.

juneberry1234

juneberry1234

Dec 10, 2023
Oof, I'm way off from this stuff but I'm a killer for anime(currently reading Tokyo Ghoul) and videogames(single player story games have been my favorite but i do play multiplayer). I love indie and alternative rock with my favorite artists being Goth Babe, Cage the Elephant, BETWEEN FRIENDS, etc etc. Whats helped me recently was music. It gets my mind off a lot of things. I love relaxing playing videogames and vibing to music.

• Love
Reactions: soulkitty
never

never

Apr 21, 2024
Friends could be nice. Would be a nice distraction until I finally gather enough resources to ctb

TheLastGreySky

TheLastGreySky

Experienced
Nov 24, 2023
Oof, I'm way off from this stuff but I'm a killer for anime(currently reading Tokyo Ghoul) and videogames(single player story games have been my favorite but i do play multiplayer). I love indie and alternative rock with my favorite artists being Goth Babe, Cage the Elephant, BETWEEN FRIENDS, etc etc. Whats helped me recently was music. It gets my mind off a lot of things. I love relaxing playing videogames and vibing to music.
I'm a big fan of anime myself bro I've been watching Mushoku Tensei lately, and video game wise I play Mortal Kombat and resident Evil etc, big fan of stories myself. I haven't heard of any of those bands other than Cage the elephant but they're pretty good, a band you might like that kind of sounds like Cage the elephant is the band the Orwells.
Friends could be nice. Would be a nice distraction until I finally gather enough resources to ctb
I can relate. I've been on and off the CTB bandwagon for over the past year. I have to stay alive now, because my circumstances have changed. But, regardless of whatever you eventually choose it would be good to have someone understand you and get along with you while you're alive. I checked out the gaming discord and it's just not for me. I play more commercial games than what's usually on there but I'm in no way dissing it.