• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

• suicide discussion

Votes: 17 58.6%
  • recovery

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • offtopic

Votes: 25 86.2%
  • the sanctuary

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • forum games

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • politics & philosophy

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • forum suggestions

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
4am

4am

there’s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
just realized that i've never been in the recovery section. idk what even goes on there, but anyway it inspired this poll.

what are your most visited or most recently used sections? this poll is multi choice so vote for every section you've used recently

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Most of my posts are from Forum Games, I was the one who suggested they be separated from Offtopic in the first place.

These days though I prefer just to see whatever shows up in "What's New" that seems interesting. I occasionally miss good threads from Recovery or Politics because of that sadly.

soulkitty

soulkitty

ᵐᵉᵒʷ ᵐᵉᵒʷ ᵐᵉᵒʷ
Apr 6, 2024
I have suicide discussion on ignore so I only experience the forum through off topic and recovery. Although a while ago I only looked at suicide discussion. But if I see someone is viewing a page from suicide discussion and it intrigues me I'll look at it. Recovery in my opinion is similar to off topic also but more focused on helping people, it's definitely not full of toxic positivity or "pro-lifers" as some people on this forum like to think

Reactions: xinino and 4am
Guy Smiley

Guy Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
just realized that i've never been in the recovery section. idk what even goes on there, but anyway it inspired this poll.

TW: Dark humor, Irony

I've been in the recovery section a couple times. You wouldn't believe the kind of stuff that goes on in there. It's absolute chaos and degeneracy.

I am not being serious. Please do not take this seriously.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Yay!
Reactions: 4am and soulkitty