• Gay/Lesbian/Homosexual

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • Bisexual

Votes: 10 13.9%
  • Pansexual

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Asexual

Votes: 10 13.9%
  • Transsexual Straight (MtF Prefers M or FtM Prefers F)

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Transsexual Gay (MtF Prefers F or FtM Prefers M)

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Other (explain)

Votes: 5 6.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
@hotelbeneathground
What do logic and biology have to do with sensitivity...? Though, I am not interested in this discussion.
Well, you're obviously not sensitive at all :)) The question in the title is enough, people don't need a list of options to describe their sexuality

Reactions: Celerity
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
@hotelbeneathground
>"Well, you're obviously not sensitive at all"
I no longer feel anything, actually.
>"The question in the title is enough, people don't need a list of options to describe their sexuality"
But... The whole point of creating a poll is that users can just vote instead of commenting, yet adding unnecessary options makes the results invalid.
Sorry, me so dumb

İnilerim

İnilerim

Dec 28, 2018
Really only the first 4 options make sense (+ Other), since both cis and trans people can belong to either of those buckets. And asexual people can still experience romantic attraction to people of certain genders, just their desire for sex works differently.

Reactions: LastFlowers and RainAndSadness
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I'm attracted to women but they are not attracted to me.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, LastFlowers, TotallyIsolated and 5 others
Brink

Brink

Exhausted. RadHomo.
Feb 11, 2020
Super gay!

• Yay!
Reactions: lofticries, omoidarui, GenesAndEnvironment and 1 other person
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
Little secret NO ONE knows: the first person I kissed was male. I was 13, he was 12, a nephew of a neighbor who stayed with them every summer. So one day when we played hide and seek and I found him in the bushes, we remained in the bushes for a while longer.
Otherwise I'm straight, I think...

• Wow
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, lobster salad, lofticries and 1 other person
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Little secret NO ONE knows: the first person I kissed was male. I was 13, he was 12, a nephew of a neighbor who stayed with them every summer. So one day when we played hide and seek and I found him in the bushes, we remained in the bushes for a while longer.
Otherwise I'm straight, I think...
Based, I also had gay experiences before I hit puberty.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Yay!
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, lobster salad, lofticries and 3 others
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Why does it matter? Nobody will want me regardless of sexual identity.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: lofticries, LastFlowers, Celerity and 2 others
D

D11FER

Lost and Lonely
May 23, 2020
I like FUTILE fall under the too ugly for it to matter. My own self loathing doesn't help either as it makes me shy away from human contact. I'd only fuck up someone's life if I was to get involved with them.

• Aww..
Reactions: LastFlowers
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
I'm super fucking sexual. Just the very sight of me sends every living thing into a cataclysmic orgasm.

• Yay!
Reactions: Bigpink, motel rooms, Celerity and 1 other person
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
...half of the listed options in this poll are absurd. The first three and "asexual" should be the only ones included.
I pissed somebody off (I'm guessing you as well) about the trans options, but I'm genuinely curious about why pansexual shouldn't be on here. Are we now pretending most people recognize no distinction sexually between cis and trans?
How about deleting all the listed options since we're all so sensitive these days? The question in the title is enough
Lol, right? Christ Almighty, people are uptight. I expect the Christian extremists to descend upon me for my sacrilegious language.
So did I, over the phone I've had people call me ma'am...
Oh no....

Last edited:
Reactions: Brink
Lucien

Lucien

A Nameless Monster
Mar 7, 2021
Based, I also had gay experiences before I hit puberty.
Did the ephemeral romance of your rosy years forever taint by unfair comparison the visceral world of adult relationships? Is there more to the comedian?

Last edited:
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Did the ephemeral romance of your rosy years forever taint by unfair comparison the visceral world of adult relationships? Is there more to the comedian?
Ha, I've never been in an adult relationship and women don't want me since I am a lonely uneducated NEET. But yes, I wasn't this dead inside as a child. Couldn't really form lasting relationships but I could spend time with others, have fun, etc. Not much more to me, I'm afraid, I wouldn't even be here if I had a shotgun--partial hurts like hell and I haven't gotten anywhere close to passing out.

Lucien

Lucien

A Nameless Monster
Mar 7, 2021
Ha, I've never been in an adult relationship and women don't want me since I am a lonely uneducated NEET. But yes, I wasn't this dead inside as a child. Couldn't really form lasting relationships but I could spend time with others, have fun, etc. Not much more to me, I'm afraid, I wouldn't even be here if I had a shotgun--partial hurts like hell and I haven't gotten anywhere close to passing out.
Talking about relationships is disgusting to me, these days. The ego keeps me locked in selfcest and decay.

I read your recent posts. I had nothing to say. Something about the sharp, sudden frustration rang true with my own faded past.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ame and LastFlowers
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Talking about relationships is disgusting to me, these days. The ego keeps me locked in selfcest and decay.

I read your recent posts. I had nothing to say. Something about the sharp, sudden frustration rang true with my own faded past.
I feel very bad at the moment now that I don't live under the illusion of being able to use partial or carotid slashing. My current method is a bridge with around 90% lethality, instant death only if lucky with the landing I reckon. HAHAHAHA FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK ME.

• Aww..
Reactions: Lucien
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
Why are gender identities (transgender) included in a poll about sexual orientation? This has no place in such poll. Weird move, dude.
if that's weird someone also put their favourite sex position earlier xd

• Yay!
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
if that's weird someone also put their favourite sex position earlier xd
Oh, damn, they skipped ahead! That was going to be the topic of the next poll!

Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Please don't it's so painful.
You're just afraid of the best option winning the poll

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fgenerated.inspirobot.me%2Fa%2FN8JQk1qZ69.jpg&hash=dab0500d93eb04a33f87c8d69113bcfa

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, motel rooms, Dr Iron Arc and 1 other person
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
Absolutely not.

It is an unnecessary microlabel.

...what? No one should. Why would someone's medical condition matter...?* Unless it's either a fetish or a phobia... Then all philias and phobias should be separate sexual/romantic orientations (which would be absurd).
*(in regard to attraction and its classification, not personal preferences)

"Virtually all heterosexuals excluded trans folks from their dating pool: only 1.8% of straight women and 3.3% of straight men chose a trans person of either binary gender. But most non-heterosexuals weren't down for dating a trans person either, with only 11.5% of gay men and 29% of lesbians being trans-inclusive in their dating preferences. Bisexual/queer/nonbinary participants (these were all combined into one group) were most open to having a trans partner, but even among them, almost half (48%) did not select either 'trans man' or 'trans woman.'"

Maybe you think it's unfair, but being trans is very, very relevant to most people.

Reactions: Brink and Fragile
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
B
@Celerity
Re-read my last paragraph. Most would also not date physically unattractive, disabled or unemployed individuals. Or those who are far younger or older than them.
Sexual/romantic orientation predetermines what phenotype someone is attracted (or not attracted) to, not how or in what way. Otherwise, as I have mentioned, all philias, phobias and personal preferences (such as only choosing athletic or blue-eyed partners) would be orientations.
Preferring basic anatomy to match up to one's gender is not a philia. Clearly, we are never going to agree on this.

Reactions: BeautifulMosaics and Brink

◄✵火✵〇°Ø•WÅR•Ī°〇✵火✵►

Student
Feb 22, 2021
Just came here to say that this is op's thread and poll so they can add/omit what they want, plus their aim is not offense but discussion/information, I think. Also, I personally find the distinction important. :happy:

Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, Brink, Fragile and 1 other person
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
Just came here to say that this is op's thread and poll so they can add/omit what they want, plus their aim is not offense but discussion/information, I think. Also, I personally find the distinction important. :happy:
Thank you! :-) I was actually trying to be inclusive!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
But... It matches post-surgery (that's the whole point). What about other similar medical conditions? Should they be separated too? What about age, attractiveness, height, fertility or other physical preferences? Furthermore...
>"...is not a philia."
Certainly; it is either a rather odd personal preference or a phobia. The opposite would be a philia (only choosing those with modified/corrected or mismatched sexual characteristics).
Matches post surgery? A faux penis that matches a natural one? I could maybe see a fake vagina working, but, as far as I know, it's not a great match.

Deadlyroses

Deadlyroses

Sad Millennial
Mar 28, 2021
Bisexual. Equally attracted to men and women physically. More romantically attracted to men than women though.

Reactions: Celerity
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I got clocked as the opposite sex once, so we could be a match made in.....*checks notes*.....Hell
So have I, very traumatic honestly. Especially when I didn't even have the normal excuses for why such a mistake would be made (hair length, androgynous clothing, etc).

• Aww..
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
...what about cis individuals who lost their inborn primary sexual characteristics and had to have them reconstructed? What about those who were born with a matching karyotype, neurological and (later developed) secondary sexual characteristics but mismatched primary ones? What about those who were born with mixed primary sexual characteristics, had the correct set removed before they were old enough to give consent and then had to change everything? Are they all "fake" too?
Furthermore, being attracted to inborn, modified/corrected or synthetic organs is a personal preference, not a type of attraction. If a male is attracted to females but not those (regardless of whether they are cis or not) with modified breasts, he is still heterosexual/-romantic.
I probably wouldn't be interested in them either, and I imagine mine would be a common sentiment. Those are also extreme cases too - far from the norm.

Reactions: Brink
Status
Not open for further replies.