• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Y

Yassa122

Sep 19, 2020
No antiacid, antiemedica... Do you think the method would still be reliable?

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Not an expert here but I think it could still work.

One month ago, I had ordered SN and planned to drink just that. I dunno if it was gonna kill me but in the end, my order was cancelled so I'll really never know the answer.

Anyway, I think it's better to read the guides and do everything as good (following the instructions) as possible.

Hugs and love,

Matt

Reactions: Yassa122
nowhere2befound

nowhere2befound

Jan 8, 2021
Prepare 3 dosages of sn in case you throw up they say. I will go that way most probably since antiemetics aren't otc

LiesAndLigatures

LiesAndLigatures

Please kill me. Please? PLEASE!
Nov 8, 2020
If you don't have antiemetics, make sure to make atleast 3 doses. That way, you can take more if you vomit.

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
You can get away with using it by itself. Though... if you're keen on antiemetics but can't because of the need for a prescription, scopolamine (1-2 Kwells tablets or 10 datura inoxia/brugmansia seeds) may suffice. All 3 are found on eBay.

While scopolamine is mainly used for motion sickness, it binds to 5ht3 receptors with antagonistic action like ondansetron.

One thing to note however is that anticholinergic agents can inhibit GI motility. Not sure what it means for SN absorption.

Reactions: watchingthewheels
D

diyCTB

Mage
Oct 28, 2018
Many would highly recommend antiemetic and I think it's very important but I knew someone who had SN only. Haven't heard from her for a long time after she told me goodbye and probably won't hear from her again. Hope she is at peace.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: demuic
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
Everything that isn't SN is an extra to make the path more bearable, but it's not necessary. Just do extra doses in case you vomit.

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
SN alone will probably be lethal, but the other substances are needed for a peaceful or a more bearable one, sending you hugs and whatever choice you make, may it be peaceful, or you decide to stay a bit longer that us also ok,

popcorn

popcorn

Experienced
Dec 20, 2020
It's tough, the negatives are;

Tastes bad, really bad to others and undrinkabley so for some.

Burns the throat and gives stomach ache, the vomit burns, making impossible for some to take the second drink because of the burn

Raises heart rate for some to very uncomfortable levels which can be painful if you have preexisting conditions like angina or anxiety triggered by a fast heart rate which can bring on a panic attack.

Gives a headache and makes you feel very nauseous and so all you can do is lie still, that seems to negate some negative side effects. And on the side, laying on your back you will choke on vomit.

If you take without antiemetic your body will recognise it as a poison and you will vomit 100% of the time. A mix of stomach acid and corrosive salt which as I've said BURNS.it burns the stomach inside the esophagus on the way up the throat tongue and mouth on the way out.

Positives;
Guaranteed fatal if your not disturbed, and sometimes even if you are taken to hospital it isn't a guaranteed survival.

Easily available to those in the know and lasts indefinitely if stored properly so plenty of time to think.

If you get caught with it the legit uses are wood staining and meat curing. Also the Chinese use it in soup.

Last edited:
Reactions: diyCTB
D

diyCTB

Mage
Oct 28, 2018
@popcorn Can stomach acid inhibitor medicine be taken with SN?

A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Oct 4, 2020
It's tough, the negatives are;

Tastes bad, really bad to others and undrinkabley so for some.

Burns the throat and gives stomach ache, the vomit burns, making impossible for some to take the second drink because of the burn

Raises heart rate for some to very uncomfortable levels which can be painful if you have preexisting conditions like angina or anxiety triggered by a fast heart rate which can bring on a panic attack.

Gives a headache and makes you feel very nauseous and so all you can do is lie still, that seems to negate some negative side effects. And on the side, laying on your back you will choke on vomit.

If you take without antiemetic your body will recognise it as a poison and you will vomit 100% of the time. A mix of stomach acid and corrosive salt which as I've said BURNS.it burns the stomach inside the esophagus on the way up the throat tongue and mouth on the way out.

Positives;
Guaranteed fatal if your not disturbed, and sometimes even if you are taken to hospital it isn't a guaranteed survival.

Easily available to those in the know and lasts indefinitely if stored properly so plenty of time to think.

If you get caught with it the legit uses are wood staining and meat curing. Also the Chinese use it in soup.
Where you getting your info from?

Sn burns?
Maybe, somewhat similar to when your being sick and bring up stomach acid. It's literally no different. Look up stomach lining acids and neutralisers (or something iirc?) it shouldn't burn because of the total ph created.

Again, you's might feel the 'icky' sensation what people feel when sick. But that's probably mind game, somebody's SI can cause somebody to think all types of things

Antiemetic, baso just helps your intestines/stomach absorb it better. Aswell as (in basic terms) being an (iirc?) agonist to trick the mind into not being sick.
Both can be combatted by fasting and having extra Sn prepared.

I think sometimes, myself included, we take what we understand from stans guid and interpret it. Which can be bias or non bias then spew it out on another post. Before you know it. There's crazy amounts of comments/ideas created by shill lol (like there already is)

All boils down to allowing enough sn to be absorbed. That's it.
The meds&info are just safe keeping for those wanting reassurance. Since they've been looked into.

everyone would want reassurance even with a way that was 1000% foolproof.
Eg; 'take 10 breaths to ctb'
Person a; how long are the breaths?
Person b; what type of air to breath? In my bedroom or fresh air outside, in the wilderness.
Person c; I took 8 breaths, y no work? :(

D

diyCTB

Mage
Oct 28, 2018
You can get away with using it by itself. Though... if you're keen on antiemetics but can't because of the need for a prescription, scopolamine (1-2 Kwells tablets or 10 datura inoxia/brugmansia seeds) may suffice.
This is what I have been told about Kwells:

Screenshot 20210206 191233 Chrome

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I took SN without any metos or prescriptions. I did fast for three days before hand, and did a bit of cardio before taking it. 2 weeks in the ICU and almost died, I needed more time before being found and I would've passed on.

Reactions: NegativeSymptoms
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
How long does it take the SN to pass through the stomach into the small intestine where it will start to work? How long should you try and hold it down without throwing up if you can?

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
People are saying to keep several extra dosages. Wouldn't you just, you know, throw them up to?