• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

Hfb

Oct 31, 2023
ey I need your opinion ...
I have SN and Amytriptyline. I've been thinking about it for a very very long time and still can't decide. I only have one shot, so it has to work and that's why I'm asking for help here. I would actually be in favor of Amytriptyline... but I'm afraid that I won't make it with it :( With SN, however, I'm afraid that I'll throw up too often, because whenever I think of CTB, I get nauseous ...
... I would love to hear your opinion on this ... thanks for any reply
I need to go today ... it's not the case that I haven't thought this through long enough or researched it myself... but I need help

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
T

TwilightWind

Mar 2, 2024
According to PPh, they rate SN more preferable than Amytriptyline I believe, and the dosage for AMyt recommended from pph is 10g.

Reactions: Hfb
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
I'm sorry but you've already spammed this twice and on top of this, no one can make that decision for you as to what method to go with because it's your choice based on whatever research you've done.

Reactions: Tears in Rain
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I would choose SN. Death mechanism of
Amytriptyline is by cardiac arrest which is very painful without another drug to knock you out Into unconsciousness first. There are drugs the peaceful pill handbook suggests that you can take with it for unconsciousness but the proper dosage should be taken for it to work and be peaceful.

H

Hfb

Oct 31, 2023
Do

I'm sorry but you've already spammed this twice and on top of this, no one can make that decision for you as to what method to go with because it's your choice based on whatever research you've done.
I just spammed it twice because it's always going down so fast .. I know that no one can make this decision for me .. I just asked for help because I am in a miserable situation and my mind is racing to much .. I thought this Forum is for help and supporting each other.. you don't have to be rude .. I am sorry and I just asked for help šŸ˜ž not for comments which make me feel even worse .. but it's fine

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
cardiac arrest which is very painful
Cardiac arrest is not painful majority of the time, it's actually very sudden since you're heart just stops and you lose unconsciousness, even ventricular fibrillation which happens before cardiac arrest usually renders someone unconscious within seconds due to how erratic the heart is in this state, it isn't the same as myocardial infraction (heart attack).

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Hey I need your opinion ...
I have SN and Amytriptyline. I've been thinking about it for a very very long time and still can't decide. I only have one shot, so it has to work and that's why I'm asking for help here. I would actually be in favor of Amytriptyline... but I'm afraid that I won't make it with it :( With SN, however, I'm afraid that I'll throw up too often, because whenever I think of CTB, I get nauseous ...
I have 90 amytriptyline tablets 25 mg each ... I would love to hear your opinion on this ... thanks for any reply
I need to go today ... it's not the case that I haven't thought this through long enough or researched it myself... but I need help
With Amitriptyline it seems that you need benzos and antiemetics for it to be peaceful. One site linked here mentioned two "Amitriptyline cocktail" versions: one takes up to 36 hours to die, one 12-24 hours.

Like others have said, only you can make the choice.

Reactions: Goku Black
H

Hfb

Oct 31, 2023
With Amitriptyline it seems that you need benzos and antiemetics for it to be peaceful. One site linked here mentioned two "Amitriptyline cocktail" versions: one takes up to 36 hours to die, one 12-24 hours.

Like others have said, only you can make the choice.
Thank you so much!!

M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
Cardiac arrest is not painful majority of the time, it's actually very sudden since you're heart just stops and you lose unconsciousness, even ventricular fibrillation which happens before cardiac arrest usually renders someone unconscious within seconds due to how erratic the heart is in this state, it isn't the same as myocardial infraction (heart attack).
Yes this is how it felt for me. It was extremely painful once I woke up again though.

• Aww..
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Yes this is how it felt for me. It was extremely painful once I woke up again though.
Yeah, I read that the part afterwards is painful, especially recovery from it.