• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Stonewash

Stonewash

Mar 5, 2024
Help me out here,

SN or carbon monoxide?

Please give me info about what method is preferred and why.

I wanna die by gases because I was looking for a peaceful death with pentobarbital. I am not able to get some.

I think SN is more reliable but I'm not sure.

Reactions: seekingrelease22
D

dggtscccvfd

Arcanist
Jun 1, 2023
Help me out here,

SN or carbon monoxide?

Please give me info about what method is preferred and why.

I wanna die by gases because I was looking for a peaceful death with pentobarbital. I am not able to get some.

I think SN is more reliable but I'm not sure.
Have you managed to source SN? This is the most difficult part of the SN method, finding a place to buy it. CM is easier, as charcoal briquettes are widely available, but it's hard to get this method right too.

Reactions: Goku Black
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
I think the responsibility in choosing which one is preferable is up to you, there's a good amount of threads here have that have covered topics like this but comparison of methods is usually where the individual factor is most important. There's a variety of different opinions about both methods but again, it all comes down to which one you think you can get access to and be able to prepare for.

Yeah, almost no one can get Pentobarbital now.

Reactions: seekingrelease22
Stonewash

Stonewash

Mar 5, 2024
I think the responsibility in choosing which one is preferable is up to you, there's a good amount of threads here have that have covered topics like this but comparison of methods is usually where the individual factor is most important. There's a variety of different opinions about both methods but again, it all comes down to which one you think you can get access to and be able to prepare for.

Yeah, almost no one can get Pentobarbital now.
If there is no logic reason my preferred method will be SN.

Stonewash

Stonewash

Mar 5, 2024
Why you are asking? From which country you from? You seme not to be able to buy it, here in germany you can order nano2 in great quality.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Why you are asking? From which country you from? You seme not to be able to buy it, here in germany you can order nano2 in great quality.
Wait, I thought they made it difficult to get there
I already have enough sn.

Stonewash

Stonewash

Mar 5, 2024
Pushing that bastard here, to get more information!

SN or carbon monoxide?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
here in germany you can order nano2 in great quality.
What's nano2? Ig a drug?

SN or carbon monoxide?
I prefer carbon monoxide - imo it's much more peaceful.

Reactions: Goku Black
Stonewash

Stonewash

Mar 5, 2024
So how can you prefer something if you don't know what the other method is? SN is Nano2

Last edited:
Stonewash

Stonewash

Mar 5, 2024
What's nano2? Ig a drug?

I prefer carbon monoxide - imo it's much more peaceful.

Carbon monoxide looks more promising in the end. No pain just fall asleep and that's it, if done right.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
CO is probably more peaceful and reliable.

The problem with CO is you definitely can't do it at home, it has to be in a tent or a car. So it's not an option really for non-drivers.

It's too dangerous to other people to do elsewhere.

A

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Mar 20, 2024
CO is probably more peaceful and reliable.

The problem with CO is you definitely can't do it at home, it has to be in a tent or a car. So it's not an option really for non-drivers.

It's too dangerous to other people to do elsewhere.
What about the GULPs generator method? If it's being delivered through a mask shouldn't the risk for others be minimised?