• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DarlingWRU

DarlingWRU

Mar 12, 2024
Ingesting SN orally doesn't seem like a good idea (without the right pills you'll just vomit it back out). what are the other ways to absorb SN and die peacefully? i've been thinking to dilute it in water and inject into the bloodstream. Is it as good as oral ingestion?
i can't get any reliable antiemetics, will rectal ingestion also suffice? i would honestly prefer any method except oral and rectal

Last edited:
K

kiveran

Mar 11, 2024
Ingesting SN orally doesn't seem like a good idea (without the right pills you'll just vomit it back out). what are the other ways to absorb SN and die peacefully? i've been thinking to dilute it in water and inject into the bloodstream. Is it as good as oral ingestion?
i can't get any reliable antiemetics, will rectal ingestion also suffice? i would honestly prefer any method except oral and rectal
I'm an SN proponent and would like to know too. I'll watch this thread. It is interesting that, people die from unintentional SN poisoning, in smaller amounts than what's recommended, and reflex vomiting doesn't save them. I sometimes wonder if maybe the recommended amounts are too much on the high side, and a smaller amount would do the job with less likelihood of intense puking.

Reactions: davidtorez
DarlingWRU

DarlingWRU

Mar 12, 2024
I'm an SN proponent and would like to know too. I'll watch this thread. It is interesting that, people die from unintentional SN poisoning, in smaller amounts than what's recommended, and reflex vomiting doesn't save them. I sometimes wonder if maybe the recommended amounts are too much on the high side, and a smaller amount would do the job with less likelihood of intense puking.
not many replies here unfortunately. hope this comment boosts the thread

Unknown21

Unknown21

この世界は残酷だ。
Apr 25, 2023
Yes, but I think taking SN intravenously will be painful. taking it orally is the best solution ig.

DarlingWRU

DarlingWRU

Mar 12, 2024
Yes, but I think taking SN intravenously will be painful. taking it orally is the best solution ig.
it might be, but i really don't want to bother with sourcing the pills. my main question is will intravenous injection work as good as oral consumption?

Reactions: Unknown21
Unknown21

Unknown21

この世界は残酷だ。
Apr 25, 2023
It may may work faster though, u literally inject it in the bloodstream, unlike when u take it orally u have to wait until it absorbed. The main problem would be the pain. May my friend @Goku Black provide and benefit us with some information if possible.

Reactions: Goku Black
M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
Some guy posted on here that he went to the ER after getting it on his skin. So rubbing the salt all over yourself or taking a salt bath should do the job. Just leave a note so people know to be careful touching your body. I dont know how this will change the absorption rate but it can kill you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cakeisalie
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
It may may work faster though, u literally inject it in the bloodstream, unlike when u take it orally u have to wait until it absorbed. The main problem would be the pain. May my friend @Goku Black provide and benefit us with some information if possible.
Yeah that's a terrible idea, injecting the sn solution directly into the bloodstream would probably be terrible.

DarlingWRU

DarlingWRU

Mar 12, 2024
Yeah that's a terrible idea, injecting the sn solution directly into the bloodstream would probably be terrible.
could you please elaborate further, like, is it terrible pain-wise or is it terrible because of possible complications like some kind of a nasty blood clotting? do you agree with Unknown21 on that the death will be faster?
the only method left without pain and antiemetics is rectal injection. Will it even absorb and how fast would it take to die?
thanks for replying

B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
Some guy posted on here that he went to the ER after getting it on his skin. So rubbing the salt all over yourself or taking a salt bath should do the job. Just leave a note so people know to be careful touching your body. I dont know how this will change the absorption rate but it can kill you.
Would a salt bath really work? That actually sounds so relaxing and clever

smalleiers

smalleiers

Your local nutty politics guy
Mar 18, 2024
There is the possibility of boofing it, however it is untested and I'm not sure anyone actually tried it. You would still vomit most likely though