• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021

"Death was defiance. Death was an attempt to communicate; people feeling the impossibility of reaching the center which, mystically, evaded them; closeness drew apart; rapture faded, one was alone. There was an embrace in death."

B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
I like the movie The Blue Lagoon. It features two beautiful people on a desert island. At the end of the movie they found out that their kid ate poisonous deadly berries. So... The parents ate the same poisonous berries to end their life... Brooke Shields and Christopher Atkins are lovely in this movie and did a great job. It's a sad ending but I like this movie a lot :heart:

F

FinalDestination

Here lies my hopes and dreams
Mar 10, 2020
Not really a suicide movie although there are some moments.. definitely despair though

"Seeking a friend for the end of the world"
Steve Carell is great..

I love that one! Had been thinking about it recently, definitely need to watch again soon

Reactions: Pharmaruined
Cherry Crumpet

Cherry Crumpet

Hiraeth
May 7, 2018
I have two - they focus more on depression than outright suicide. I wanted to share though. Melancholia and Cake (2014)

Cake is a favorite of mine. It has a hopeful ending, but I can relate to how the main character feels. Cake does have suicide in it, but it's not the main character. There's a lot of dark humor, and just.. I really really love this movie.

Melancholia just sums up so well how depression feels, to me at least. The score is really good on this as well. I'm sure others here have seen or at least heard of it.

MrBlue

MrBlue

Arcanist
Jul 1, 2020
I'm thinking of ending things. I related too much to the main character and I like how it doesn't try to argue that they shouldn't die, or that there was something in their life that they should should cherish/stay alive for. They're just pathetic and their suicide is inevitable. The coping mechanism that they use to stop themselves thinking about ctb is also the same as I use.

Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
Don't you find it beautiful how Vincent describes death in the film in the final letter they read? -Return to our star in the sky-
I feel less fear of death when I think about this
Yes, it's a lovely way to describe death.

Reactions: S like suicide
Octavina

Octavina

Paint the black hole blacker
Jan 9, 2021
All the bright places
The book was a tearjerker for me, the movie came out last year but habent watched it, so don't tell me if it's shite, a lot of book adaptations can be haha

Reactions: tryingtoescape
CatabolicSeed

CatabolicSeed

they/them
Feb 19, 2020
This isn't a movie, but Wonder Egg Priority is a really good anime about suicide.

Reactions: Cherry Crumpet
Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
Archie's Final Project - the name was later changed to My Suicide. A mockumentary movie about a guy named Archie who plans to kill himself on camera for his film class project, and once this becomes known to the teacher and the school, a chain of unexpected events follow. It finds humor but is a really interesting look at it all.
Wrist Cutters: A Love Story.
Fucking love this one.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Lonely
The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021
The Perks of being a Wildflower
(Soundtrack by The Smiths: "Asleep").

(…) "Sing me to sleep
Sing me to sleep