• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
If I have to do it myself, probably a high powered shotgun.

I'd take the shotgun out to a beautiful place, meditate so I can feel some degree of peace and then put it up and back so my entire head will be vaporised immediately.
Yeah and vaporizing my head to me makes a statement of rebellion against evil life, life this evil prison world, the imposition

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
J

juna

Death is the only truth...
Mar 4, 2024
Fentanyl. I wish I could somehow get it. I would just get a high of a lifetime and then sleep forever in 5 minutes. So easy. Also, I would love CO method too but It seems a bit difficult to try to do it. I read it in a newspaper that people were sleeping with coal to keep them warm in winters and they just died in their sleep. Tragedy for them but it would be so good if it would happen to me.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
This.

They never saw it coming and were peacefully asleep when it did.

I believe it was intentional. Carbon monoxide is effective for accidental or undetermined death in the absence of obvious foul play. It was a 23-year-old rigged Lexus, and the three Marines inside were mechanics. How did that car pass inspection? This is my thinking because my father experienced something similar. Regardless, very sad event. RIP.

On topic: an alien abduction, of, course! 👽

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I believe it was intentional. Carbon monoxide is effective for accidental or undetermined death in the absence of obvious foul play. It was a 23-year-old rigged Lexus, and the three Marines inside were mechanics. How did that car pass inspection? This is my thinking because my father experienced something similar. Regardless, very sad event. RIP.

On topic: an alien abduction, of, course! 👽
Could very well be, based of this in the article:
"It's nearly impossible for carbon monoxide poisoning to occur in a vehicle without notice, Fisher said, unless the passengers are already asleep or impaired."

Only other explanation would be that they got so wasted and didn't want to report back to base. I have to see if the toxicology report was ever updated.

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Could very well be, based of this in the article:
"It's nearly impossible for carbon monoxide poisoning to occur in a vehicle without notice, Fisher said, unless the passengers are already asleep or impaired."

Only other explanation would be that they got so wasted and didn't want to report back to base. I have to see if the toxicology report was ever updated.

Although I read it quickly, the toxicology report only showed CO poisoning.

I wondered if Speedway had released the video footage. The report stated that they pulled into the parking lot at 3 a.m. and no one got out.

They were an hour away from CL, and no one needed to pee or stretch their legs…? Three Marines, inside a 23-year-old car, enjoying the rigged A/C?

Strangely enough, all three men became incapacitated at the same time. When one of the guys became drowsy, all they had to do was open the door.

If you start a conspiracy thread, tag me. If you have an old car, here is your method.

I'll ride with the Tooth Fairy if the aliens don't come. Spending my eternity snatching baby teeth! lol

DizzyFolfy

DizzyFolfy

Gone~
Jul 9, 2022
Oh to have a murderer to bash my head onto something repeatedly until everything fades away~

There's something about complete chaos and then a moment of peacefulness before everything goes blank.

I

Ironborn

Student
Jan 29, 2024
Morphine - would be nice but hard to get in the UK
Gun - See above but I also wouldn't trust myself to not take some choice people with me
Inert gas - Plausible but a faff to acquire and set up
CO - Kinda partial to this, just need charcoal and an enclosed space
Drowning - Tried it but the water said no

TiredTurtle2

TiredTurtle2

Oct 29, 2023
Nembutal > assisted suicide as id rather no one saw me die. But even a gun would feel like a dream at the moment