• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, for me it's Nembutal as it sounds like the most peaceful, all I wish for is a peaceful death which is like never waking again, all I wish for is to fall into an dreamless, eternal sleep. It's really hellish and disgusting how humans make Nembutal illegal and only allow animals to be euthanised.

I despise this hellish world where humans wish to force others to suffer until they die anyway, I despise how such a peaceful way to cease existing would be too much to ask for. I only wish for non-existence, it only sounds ideal to be permanently unaware, if it's up to me I'd choose to erase my existence so it's like I never existed at all.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Nembutal or euthanasia. Perhaps I'd prefer euthanasia more than nembutal as it's unlikely for it to mess up as my life would be terminated by professionals instead of my clumsy self but nembutal still sounds peaceful

S

StarryEyed

PMs aren't my thing
Mar 14, 2024
Heroin injection. I've seen it in the movies, and it looks so easy to do and so peaceful. But my veins are horrible and I have a needle phobia, so I'd need help to do it. Oh, and I don't know any drug dealers. Lol! So it's really just like the OP is asking, my dream method.

astonishedturnip

astonishedturnip

Like Christine Chubbuck, but sadder
Jan 16, 2024
Letting a hitman blow my head off. I understand the N answers but I'd rather not know that I'm about to die. Which begs the question of how I'm going to set up the hit lol but it's just a fantasy anyway.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Fentanyl or morphine would be the holy grail.

Followed by h2s or CO.

Lastly an inert gas.

I couldn't do something like pentobarbital (N) or SN.. too unreliable and I'd probably phone an ambulance whilst sitting there waiting for it to take effect.

I need fast and peaceful.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
My dream method would be N. I'd give a fuck about legality.

There's an irony in my case, if I had the money to travel to acquire N I'd not be suicidal at all hence I'd not need N but bc I don't have the means to acquire it I'm suicidal. Most likely I have to choose either drug OD or CO. Still two very peaceful ways to exit.

M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
Is there a method that you desire to CTB with, but can't achieve due to cost/legality? My dream method is Inert Gas/Exit bag. I think it would be so peaceful to just fade away with no pain...
Co
I always hear about people accidentally dying of CO in the winter
I get so jealous because there was no panick
No waiting
They never saw it coming
You really just go to sleep

untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
I guess to be a countering opinion, I'd love nothing more than to have magic to just begin to slowly fade away. It would look like I was becoming transparent, like a ghost. No pain, no worries, just fade. Like a memory. Eventually so hazy no one can recall me nor see me anymore. I don't exist. That would be so beautiful.

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
sash

sash

f/uk seeking partner to vanish with
Oct 1, 2023
Hi
The dream was to go peaceful like my ol dog cos it was inHUMANe to keep him suffering, by injection overdose on anaesthetic.
Still a dream but I said fall face down in lava as a joke, but thinkin bout it what a beautiful last vision that'd be.