• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

AceVendetta7500

Jul 29, 2024
Fiancé left me in early April. Don't really see a point in living anymore. She is all I think about. Nothing brings me any joy since she left. Everyday has felt like a waking nightmare since the day she left. Funny thing is I was perfectly ok being alone before we started dating.

W

weightoffmychest

Jul 16, 2024
Not everyone was made for this world.
I feel this man. I worked my whole life my adoptive parents were never happy with anything I did. Constantly putting me down growing up completely fucked my ability to open up / relax with or trust anyone. Never had a relationship I avoided other people and pushed them away couldn't help it just an automatic response I could never stop. Suicide is just so welcoming and feels right at this point. Some lives are not worth living it just is what it is.