• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Laziness. Something I REALLY need to overcome if I want to achieve my dreams
Hi!

I am 67, reference point, and way back when I had more than my share of unmotivated times and as I got a little older it came together, and it will for you also.

I said the previous statement because after reading your post, I got a deep-down feeling just how intelligent, loving and thoughtful that you are. I graduated from college at 28 and found my way and so will you.

It has nothing to do with age ever, it is just what it was for me. So, nothing intended as far as any age grouping goes, it is in the heart and mind of a soul, and YOU have it!

Lots of hugs, love and knowledge that you are a kind, caring person with a wonderous journey in store for you, you WILL be great!

Walter

I

itsallpointless

Experienced
Feb 9, 2023
Hi!

I am 67, reference point, and way back when I had more than my share of unmotivated times and as I got a little older it came together, and it will for you also.

I said the previous statement because after reading your post, I got a deep-down feeling just how intelligent, loving and thoughtful that you are. I graduated from college at 28 and found my way and so will you.

It has nothing to do with age ever, it is just what it was for me. So, nothing intended as far as any age grouping goes, it is in the heart and mind of a soul, and YOU have it!

Lots of hugs, love and knowledge that you are a kind, caring person with a wonderous journey in store for you, you WILL be great!

Walter
Idk y when I read your post I felt like I'd been visited by a fairy or smth. Thank you for your blessings haha

zorry

zorry

Seeker
Apr 7, 2023
feeling empty... that's just how i feel most of the time. whether i'm with my fp or with the person i hate, i would still feel like nothing is worth anything. i wish i could be happy when i'm with the person that i love; but i can't. i'll do my best to fix myself, but i don't know how it'll turn out.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
A feeling of being stuck in some sort of limbo
YOU are a wonderous, loving and caring soul! Try to remember that I and so many others care about you deeply.

finding one's way is never easy, heck at 67 I still am finding my way and so will you. I 100% believe in you.

Walter

• Love
Xernarot

Xernarot

Always Tired
Mar 23, 2023
I've been feeling incredible frustration at everything today. Something's not working right away, or the way I want to? Has made me wanna break it right away and throw a tantrum or something.. 😓
Have not had any patience at all.

Ineedtodie

Ineedtodie

Shame, Avoidance, hopelessness, lonliness, cbt, pm
Nov 9, 2022
Deep shame and social anxiety, lonliness, unhappiness in general. Also a slight happiness because i received good news.

• Hugs
Paradise

Paradise

Drown me in the sea
Apr 2, 2023
Amazement. I went out with a friend to a river; birds singing, water splashing, clouds floating. It was a beautiful scenery. At midnight I went out for a smoke, looking at a view of the city and i heard footsteps behind me and saw a fox. I havent left my house in 3 days and it all reminded me the world is beautiful. I want to kill myself a little less now :3

• Hugs
lithium_flower

lithium_flower

Walking a never ending plateau. Where’s the cliff
Feb 11, 2020
It's pouring rain and I'm sitting in my car at a park. This has been the longest afternoon and it just doesn't end. I'm close to convincing myself to say fuck it and end it all tonight. Not only do I feel loneliness but betrayal, shame, guilt, and hopelessness. Unworthy and completely empty inside. I just want it all to end.

• Hugs
Space Outlaw Bunny

Space Outlaw Bunny

autistic magical girl gender neutral
Apr 29, 2023
Scared, I don't know if I'm tired from sleeping short or just oversensitive, but I feel like I sometimes see bugs before I realize they're cracks in the floor which I have several in my shitty apartment or lint from my clothes. Today I had the impression that one had passed over my sweater on my forearm, but when I lost sight of it when I wanted to catch it, it was gone. Maybe it was a lint again and it fell off. I've already had a problem with little bugs in my apartment and maybe it's just paranoia, but at the same time I'm afraid it might be schizophrenia or something else.

• Hugs
T

Twistedliesinside

Apr 20, 2023
Righteous wrath. Tempting, manic authority. Nice change from self-hatred or depressive apathy.

• Hugs