• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Cubashii

Cubashii

One second in Valhalla Is all I really would want.
Oct 22, 2018
My strongest emotion today would be loneliness. I feel I don't have enough contact with people such as, hugs or long convoersations. Anybody else experiencing a strong emotion they want to talk about?

Anyara

Anyara

Nothing is true, everything is permitted
Sep 6, 2018
Heartbroken.. My girlfriend broke up with me.. She couldnt be with me anymore.. She missed the person I used to be and no longer am ever since I became suicidal..

Cubashii

Cubashii

Oct 22, 2018
Heartbroken.. My girlfriend broke up with me.. She couldnt be with me anymore.. She missed the person I used to be and no longer am ever since I became suicidal..

My ex Hannah left me very recently over me having liver failure. Some people are just shit. Everybody says there is more fish in the sea which is highly true! Find someone that stands beside you and not leaving over an emotion you are having.

Cubashii

Cubashii

Oct 22, 2018
Most days..emptyness, pointlessness and loneliness
Today..anguish
Tomorrow..anxiety

Start getting out of the house more. And I don't mean work. Go to places like the library. Start studying a trade or learning an instrument. You will feel the pointlessness go away quickly. And it's a good way to meet people. Even more so if you take a class.

cupio dissolvi

cupio dissolvi

Oct 20, 2018
What is making you so said and foggy?

I don't know, I sleep all day and dream about a person and then wake up and do nothing but obsess about that person. And I'm actually scared of that person I can't like...Look at photos of him, he scares me, but I can't really accept that I'll never with him either. I don't know, some OCD nonsense. And I'm clinically depressed so I'm just really indifferent towards everything else.