• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Cubashii

Cubashii

One second in Valhalla Is all I really would want.
Oct 22, 2018
I don't know, I sleep all day and dream about a person and then wake up and do nothing but obsess about that person. And I'm actually scared of that person I can't like...Look at photos of him, he scares me, but I can't really accept that I'll never with him either. I don't know, some OCD nonsense. And I'm clinically depressed so I'm just really indifferent towards everything else.

That is wild! Ive never had those kinds of dreams. So are you shy to tell him how you feel?

Cubashii

Cubashii

Oct 22, 2018
excruciating depression.

I dont think they will ever come out with a med to stop depression completely. So Its up to us to find things thats gonna take that pain away. Like for me, it helps me helping others. Helping them talk and vent. You could find something that totally takes your mind off it. What would be something you enjoy like at the highest on the list of things you like?

cupio dissolvi

cupio dissolvi

Oct 20, 2018
That is wild! Ive never had those kinds of dreams. So are you shy to tell him how you feel?

Shy? No, it would simply be an impervious task.
Surprise: he's a celebrity, he's 22 years my senior, he lives in another country, English isn't even my mother tongue. And, I'm not joking when I say that I'm scared of him. I get vivid nightmares, I throw up when I see his face, I have panic attacks, I dissociate. It's been 6 years so...It's rendered me lifeless. My day consists of obsessive thoughts and ridiculous compulsions. No wonder I can't function in society. It doesn't even make sense. I don't know why he terrifies me and I don't know why I miss him so much that I want end my life. It drives me crazy. Ok, I'm rambling again. Thanks for asking, though.

Cubashii

Cubashii

Oct 22, 2018
Shy? No, it would simply be an impervious task.
Surprise: he's a celebrity, he's 22 years my senior, he lives in another country, English isn't even my mother tongue. And, I'm not joking when I say that I'm scared of him. I get vivid nightmares, I throw up when I see his face, I have panic attacks, I dissociate. It's been 6 years so...It's rendered me lifeless. My day consists of obsessive thoughts and ridiculous compulsions. No wonder I can't function in society. It doesn't even make sense. I don't know why he terrifies me and I don't know why I miss him so much that I want end my life. It drives me crazy. Ok, I'm rambling again. Thanks for asking, though.

It's not rambling its sharing your emotion. 6 years is going on a long time. Have you seen a therapist about this?

Cubashii

Cubashii

Oct 22, 2018
Not really - I wanna ctb because of my species dysphoria (feeling in the wrong body) and the fact I cant have the future I want for myself.

Im a trans male and I cant take T. It doesn't mix with certain meds. If you want to transition you do it! Do not let any other person tell you no. You always have a future!

nzdarkshark

nzdarkshark

The Loved Mistake
Sep 4, 2018
Im a trans male and I cant take T. It doesn't mix with certain meds. If you want to transition you do it! Do not let any other person tell you no. You always have a future!
Species dysphoria is different than gender dysphoria - mostly because it deals with species rather than gender. It's not possible for me to transition into a wolf unfortunatly :')

cupio dissolvi

cupio dissolvi

Oct 20, 2018
It's not rambling its sharing your emotion. 6 years is going on a long time. Have you seen a therapist about this?

Well, yes of course - I've seen more than one therapist. I've been on medication too. I'm fairly young, I'm 18. So 6 years means it survived not only a lot of environmental changes, but internal ones as well. I'm quite confident I can't vanquish this monster. But, you know...Everyone disagrees.

Cubashii

Cubashii

Oct 22, 2018
Well, yes of course - I've seen more than one therapist. I've been on medication too. I'm fairly young, I'm 18. So 6 years means it survived not only a lot of environmental changes, but internal ones as well. I'm quite confident I can't vanquish this monster. But, you know...Everyone disagrees.

What is the top thing you fear about this person?

cupio dissolvi

cupio dissolvi

Oct 20, 2018
What is the top thing you fear about this person?

I know it's ridiculous but I can't properly answer this question. I've accepted that there's probably no rational explaination. I know that he can't do anything to me, so I guess it's something about his physical appearance (?). He disturbs me and I can feel my brain frying when I look at him (or when I hear his voice, or say his name etc). I just lose the plot. I can recall being around 11-12 and being panic-stricken because he was on tv.

Cubashii

Cubashii

Oct 22, 2018
I know it's ridiculous but I can't properly answer this question. I've accepted that there's probably no rational explaination. I know that he can't do anything to me, so I guess it's something about his physical appearance (?). He disturbs me and I can feel my brain frying when I look at him (or when I hear his voice, or say his name etc). I just lose the plot. I can recall being around 11-12 and being panic-stricken because he was on tv.

Does he look like family members or family friends? Maybe a trauma could have brought this on.