• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Cubashii

Cubashii

One second in Valhalla Is all I really would want.
Oct 22, 2018
i dont understand anything , my mind is a confusion of thoughts without form … and this feeling is overwhelmingly dreadful..

Try putting everything down on paper. Even if none of it makes sense. Then take another piece of paper and organize the thoughts you just wrote on the previous paper. If you do this over and over it will help you straighten out what's going on for you. At first it will also be overwhelming but a few tries at this will line everything out for you.

IchIsGone

IchIsGone

Nov 2, 2018
What is something you would love to do if you could do it? Such as college or a trade? Or hell a hobby! A hobby can become something well worth learning and doing.
I'd love to be an archaeologist and to be able to travel the world. I was a top student in college, now I'm working a dead end job. I'd love to learn musical instrument but have yet to buy it due to my financial problem. I might be homeless in a week or so. So hobby might be the last think I could be thinking of right now.

Cubashii

Cubashii

One second in Valhalla Is all I really would want.
Oct 22, 2018
Please stop wasting your time here, this isn't /r/suicidewatch...

If someone wants to ctb Im not gonna stop them. I think you are seeing what im saying all wrong. Im trying to make them feel better not take their choice away. If they asked me help with a method I would also help with that. Ask me first before assuming. I would like to know how to process what im feeling before I ctb also. Pro-lifer whatever you think I am I just another person with pain and suffering like the rest of us.