• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sheion

Sheion

Mar 18, 2023
I've been struggling to choose a specific date and time to CTB. I was thinking April 1st since it's April Fools and my life is just a joke. Idk, what are your thoughts or when is your initial date?

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
BlackWednesday

BlackWednesday

Student
Oct 18, 2022
There is no "best day" for CTB. The day you decide is entirely up to you. I personally haven't set a date, I will just do it when everything is in place

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, elgato and Sheion
Upvote 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The way that I see it, only you know when the time is right to leave this world, it's a completely personal decision. At least to me, everyday is the best day to finally exit this cruel world but unfortunately I'm still here and I don't have any plans to exit in the near future as after all suicide is something which just isn't straightforward.

Reactions: Huntfish34 and Sheion
Upvote 0
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
I personally wouldn't mind what day I ctb on, after all the concept of days having meaning is something only the living have to deal with. If only I had a peaceful method I would ctb the moment I got the chance. Unfortunately most people don't want me to be at peace, it wouldn't fit with their delusion that our suffering is rewarded.

Upvote 0
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
I've been struggling to choose a specific date and time to CTB. I was thinking April 1st since it's April Fools and my life is just a joke. Idk, what are your thoughts or when is your initial date?
Don't have a date, but it will be late at night to reduce chances of any interruptions

• Hugs
Upvote 0
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
No date or specific day makes a difference to me, really doesn't make a fck honestly..... When I've Absolutely and Totally had it, when I'm DONE... That will be my time to pull the trigger. ( fairly soon I imagine)

Upvote 0