• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sheion

Sheion

Mar 18, 2023
I've been struggling to choose a specific date and time to CTB. I was thinking April 1st since it's April Fools and my life is just a joke. Idk, what are your thoughts or when is your initial date?

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
The way that I see it, only you know when the time is right to leave this world, it's a completely personal decision. At least to me, everyday is the best day to finally exit this cruel world but unfortunately I'm still here and I don't have any plans to exit in the near future as after all suicide is something which just isn't straightforward.

Upvote 0
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Suffering without a purpose
Feb 28, 2023
I personally wouldn't mind what day I ctb on, after all the concept of days having meaning is something only the living have to deal with. If only I had a peaceful method I would ctb the moment I got the chance. Unfortunately most people don't want me to be at peace, it wouldn't fit with their delusion that our suffering is rewarded.

Upvote 0
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
I've been struggling to choose a specific date and time to CTB. I was thinking April 1st since it's April Fools and my life is just a joke. Idk, what are your thoughts or when is your initial date?
Don't have a date, but it will be late at night to reduce chances of any interruptions

Upvote 0
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
No date or specific day makes a difference to me, really doesn't make a fck honestly..... When I've Absolutely and Totally had it, when I'm DONE... That will be my time to pull the trigger. ( fairly soon I imagine)

Upvote 0