• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Into The Wild

Into The Wild

Oct 7, 2018
I've been thinking more and more that leaving a note is something I would like to do. I have always been good with words and I'm a writer. So I think it makes a fitting end to my life.

I've already written one to my ex-girl to be delivered by text or written out later, because I know her and she would think it was her fault; I have to explain that it wasn't otherwise her life would get messed up quite badly.

But I also saw on a TV show someone leave multiple before he shot himself (I wish I could get a gun but I'm in a country where you can't really) and was considering that. Different family & friends would deserve to know.

I was wondering if anyone else has written one and if so, what ROUGHLY, is in it? I want to make mine the best I can should I choose to CTB soon. Obviously spare me the personal details because it is your life and death & you don't know me from Adam. But is there anything I should be considering?