• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

stoplmp

stoplmp

Not happy
Mar 30, 2024
Everyday that passes the SN (nitrite) is getting closer to my hands, and I believe the time to ask this has arrived.

How to write a "proper" suicide note?

To be honest, I never thought about writing a suicide note, the closest that I have to one is a paper with all my emails and passwords so, after my death, my family can access if needed.

But after reading some posts and thinking about this, I think writing one would be good so I won't make people that loved me (not that there are many) feel guilty. This is my main concern. + I would feel like I already said all that I had to say about humanity and society, and why I don't want to be "here".

Non ironically, after all this time I also noticed that my favorite song of all time IS a suicide note (Castle - Eminem), and the fact that I heard this song like a hundred times and that a suicide note just flew over my head is insane for me to be honest.

When writing one, I want to be as clear as possible, don't make "slurred phrases" or just throw my frustrations all over the place. I wanted to make something well thought, that would make people understand me, and not act like it was a "coward act" like everyone says.

I think this will be pretty hard for me but well, this is why I'm asking about this here. I want to leave this world with dignity, something that I never had my whole life, and the only moment I might have a chance to have it is at my death.

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
I've watched a bunch of documentaries on suicide from the perspective of "those left behind" on YouTube and they all have a similar theme. Everyone wants to know why someone did it and why they didn't "reach out". From my observations, these are the most common questions close friends/family ask. So, if I were writing notes, these would be the things I would address. While I know my death will be very hurtful to others, I want them to have at least some closure and my research points to these two questions as the ones that most often plague those who care. I also agree with your idea to be very straight forward with what you say to avoid misinterpretation or confusion.

Reactions: stoplmp
thealteredmind

thealteredmind

Apr 2, 2024
I've watched a bunch of documentaries on suicide from the perspective of "those left behind" on YouTube and they all have a similar theme. Everyone wants to know why someone did it and why they didn't "reach out". From my observations, these are the most common questions close friends/family ask. So, if I were writing notes, these would be the things I would address. While I know my death will be very hurtful to others, I want them to have at least some closure and my research points to these two questions as the ones that most often plague those who care. I also agree with your idea to be very straight forward with what you say to avoid misinterpretation or confusion.
yeah exactly this!