• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

cupcakesandmilk

cupcakesandmilk

??/??/20??
Oct 10, 2023
I figured that if I can't CTB in the coming months, I might as well use that time to write my final goodbyes to my loved ones, even though that wasn't in my original plan.

My family has been nothing but nice to me, and even though there are some moments here and there, I know that their actions ultimately come from a place of goodwill, and that's why I'd like to write a somewhat heartfelt note that would hopefully ease up their pain, even if it's by a miniscule amount.

But the thing is, I really don't know where to start or what to write, being completely honest. Should I leave separate notes? How long should the note(s) be? Heck, even writing this post has been somewhat bittersweet, I'm feeling kinda lost right now, so I can't really think of what else to ask; any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you for reading; have a wonderful day ahead. <3

Dark Window

Dark Window

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
Try to read other suicide notes
Go to reddit and other places where people who have had loved ones die congregate, and listen to their stories about how it made them feel. When you gain an understanding of how your loved ones will feel, then you may understand what you need to put in your notes to make them feel better.

Reactions: cupcakesandmilk
S

shatteredcrystal

Preferably me, partially not, probably in between.
Apr 8, 2024
Haven't attempted yet (yeah, I'm scared), but I've written a few notes. Writing notes feels like I'd just ended my life (don't know how to precisely describe it tho). Nevertheless, I'd always write about my pain, how it is to live with another "me", etc. I'd also beg people that really love me for forgiveness and hope that they would understand I'm tired of life.
Overall, I start by telling my story and pain. Then tell them this is a relief to me, and beg pardon for my escaping from life.

Jiyuurakka

Jiyuurakka

Discontinued Existence
Mar 22, 2024
There aren't any specifications that I can give about the number of words, I'd probably write multiple essays to individual people (or groups of friends) encased in small neatly encolosed envelopes. Regarding the contents, I'd just write from my heart instead of referring to any other templates or drafts, the notes would feel much more alive. I'd stop writing when the hand stops, maybe add little doodles even. Attaching a little keepsake could also be viable, although I can't think of any off the top of my head. The contents itself, I'm not sure. It would wildly depend on the individual.

Have a wonderful day as well <3

Last edited:
  • Hugs
S

Sullun

Jul 5, 2020
What advice would you give for leaving a note? If it were up to me I'd rather not leave one but I just think I owe it to my parents as they're not bad people and none of this is their fault. I want to assure them it's not their fault and it was always going to happen. Depression is like a fucking cancer and this is just the final, fatal symptom. There was nothing they did to cause or could have done to stop it. It's nobody's fault

• Hugs