• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DepressedDude

DepressedDude

Life destroyed by invega
Apr 21, 2024
I thought I'd found a few different ways out of this world but I just can't go through with anything after reading what happened to some people that survived it.

The stupid Hospital would still do everything they can to ensure you survive even if you had a note written "do not resuscitate".

I just hate that most Doctors and Nurses are seeing the worst of life every day and still dgaf about supporting Euthanasia.

They of all people should know just how bad some conditions are and be leading the change for the future.

crystal_meth97

crystal_meth97

Nie mam zamiaru się poddać
May 1, 2024
To answer your question in the title, yes, I'm scared of the aftermath of another failed attempt. Not because I would go to the psych ward, because my parents would let me choose whether I want to go or not, you can refuse to go where I live if you survive a suicide attempt, but because of the physical disability that may occur in case I survive. And because my parents would no longer trust me and it would be so much more difficult to attempt again under their supervision. That's why I can't afford to fail again. The system doesn't want to lose wage slaves. They use the ethical or religious argument to keep you alive in most cases, but I think that's just BS.

Alfwynn

Alfwynn

Hanging
Feb 22, 2024
I think we ought to be reasonably afraid of the consequences of failing. If I fail a certain amount of time into an attempt, it will leave me with long-term or permanent brain damage; let alone if I was taken to a hospital, which in the US has steep financial consequences, and it would put me in a very difficult position with my overbearing father. I am not very smart, but I am not CTB'ing until I'm confident I can pull it off perfectly. I am still in an unideal age range for succeeding, so I may have to wait a few years if I can continue leeching off my parents and endure life until my odds get better. We'll see though.

Last edited:
voc_89

voc_89

Student
Apr 10, 2023
It makes you more desperate. I was reading yesterday that in the UK a guy, who failed an attempt, caught the bus after chopping off his hand and handcuffing the other hand to the sink. So for me that's the issue. If u get disabled after the attempt (idk if that was the case there mind you) or have more eyes on you u have to take extreme measures to catch the bus.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Until a guaranteed way of ending our life becomes avaliable I guess we are left with doing everything we can to make sure the attempt never fails. When the option is between waiting for a significant change in the euthanasia policy, waiting for a natural death or taking a chance with the avaliable methods...I chose the last one.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, trying to die going wrong and leading to worse suffering certainly terrifies me, it's an devastating tragedy how people cannot just choose to die in a guaranteed peaceful way and have to fear this happening in the first place, the fact that humans cannot just choose to be euthanised is an unacceptable crime. It's disturbing how one can end up in a situation of way worse torture and agony all because they simply want to choose when they die, I despise this hellish pro-suffering society where suicide is seen as the worst outcome even know nobody can suffer from not existing.

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
I'm concerned about it, and I choose my methods judiciously in order to minimize the possibility of catastrophic failure, but the reality is that there is no perfect method and there is always a chance of failure no matter what you do, so at a certain point you just have to resign yourself to that fact, if you ever want to have a chance at exiting this life. Otherwise you just stay in limbo forever.

We take these kinds of risks in our everyday lives all the time because we acknowledge that there's a cost to not taking them (in the case of CTB, the cost is very high, ie. continued life). So as long as I'm well-informed about the hazards and have done all I can to minimize them, I am relatively at ease with the possibility of failure.

TLDR: eternal nonexistence is so coveted and advantageous that I am willing to take calculated risks to achieve it.

amaluuk

amaluuk

Jan 11, 2024
it's not always as scary as you think. i fucked up a few months ago and the hospitalization sucked but when it's over it's over. just depends on your home situation, but the increased scrutiny and time spent before getting another opportunity isn't always a curse if you use the time to prepare wisely and give your options a second evaluation. you shouldn't be too eager to rush back into it anyways

sparklingtwirl

sparklingtwirl

Mar 5, 2024
Feeling constantly babysat and made to feel guilty are worse than anything.
The shunning by so called loves ones helps to fuel the next attempt though. Trying to smile with an aching heart and pretend it really 'was' 'just' a cry for help…..I'm a better actress than I thought!

C

chestnut

in limbo
May 6, 2024
If an attempt fails and someone notices, I fear that I will be be under scrutiny for a long time. After experiencing a childhood with a rather toxic and controlling parent, I feel like this would trigger me to no end and make life even worse than it already is now.

I want freedom of choice and would feel robbed of that.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Yes, I am. I only have one chance at attempting suicide. If I fail or get caught during the attempt, that's it for me. I will never be able to attempt again due to how overprotective my parents would be. I literally only have one shot. Also, I'm scared of getting permanent damage too

Reactions: DepressedDude
U

Unicorn_mo7

May 7, 2024
I aborted an attempt and notified family and it's been a nightmare since. I am a prisoner in my home. I am physically miserable and suffering but I know a true failed attempt would be the total end for me. I can't fail.

Reactions: DepressedDude