• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BlueCup

BlueCup

Apr 27, 2024
I would schedule an email containing my location to be sent to someone after some time instead of leaving a note.
That way i would not have to go to the psych ward if i changed my mind or didn't have the will to proceed.

stoplmp

stoplmp

Not happy
Mar 30, 2024
I would schedule an email containing my location to be sent to someone after some time instead of leaving a note.
That way i would not have to go to the psych ward if i changed my mind or didn't have the will to proceed.
The note I'm leaving is not completely obvious to be found, I have left it hidden under a box on my desk, that also has my accounts passwords.

Also, they will see the note only if they search for it. If I changed my mind, I would just go home and they wouldn't know about anything. They would start searching for something in the exact moment that I turned off my phone and stopped replying to messages, and that's when they would find the note.