• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Weems

Weems

Experienced
May 5, 2019
Sometimes, I'm afraid, I'll just be forced to re live my life... That would be some horrible shit...
What dreams may come. This scares me as well, and motivates me to improve things (maybe). It could be just an evolved survival mechanism, but eternal recurrence has made more sense to me since I've been suicidal. It seems odd that the cosmos would be a one-off. Its repeating endlessly makes more intuitive sense. Rounds things out.

But I guess its playing out its timeline only once isn't any weirder than its being here at all.

ExitTheDay

ExitTheDay

We fight to live or live to die
May 26, 2019
The only thing that's really stopping me from ending it all is my mother, my brother, and my father (who recently came back into my life) if it wasn't for their existence, I wouldn't fucking be here anymore, but other than that... I really have nothing else to live for

BrokenSoul

BrokenSoul

Jul 30, 2018
Money. Not being able to afford a peaceful drug.

beatenghost

beatenghost

May 26, 2019
Only two things, my two cats. I know if they knew why I did it they'd understand, but they never will. All they will experience is grief and pain. One of my cats is a rescue with PTSD from his bad childhood, he is not like a normal cat. My other is still very young, a baby. The image of them crying by my body, devastated and confused, is the only thing holding me back. Once they pass I will know it is my time to pass along with them.

Reactions: Escaper Boy and usernameNotFound
Made4TV

Made4TV

A hopeless hope junkie
Sep 17, 2018
Hope. My friends. Kids in my family/extended family. My amazing psychiatrist and therapist.

usernameNotFound

usernameNotFound

Feb 2, 2019
I feel bad for my mother and father, but them being a reason to be alive slips alittle. It doesn't have as great a hold on me sometimes.
Right now I'm fostering some kittens, and they give me a reason to live atm. When they get adopted out I wonder how long this feeling will linger for.

Reactions: Higgy123
clover___

clover___

Mar 24, 2019
I've made attempts anyway, and I may yet make more, but the thought of hurting my loved ones, particularly my partners has often given me pause and kept me up at night. Being on a lease for which others would still be liable if I were to pass on is another, more practical concern. I don't want to hurt anyone, I'm just sick of the pain of existence.

Evident

Evident

Solemnly drifting.
May 26, 2019
Family, I'd like to find a way to make them hate me or think of a good enough lie so I can disappear and ctb in order not to effect them too much.

As long as they didn't know i'd left to ctb, I could go in peace.

Reactions: Lastravel