• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
I had that. Flovent solves it. It's an inhaler but you swallow it after spraying instead of inhaling. Takes a few months. I have high eosinophils in my blood. Doing allergy shots for up to a year reduced it to normal but I stopped that because my symptoms were unchanged.
What blood type are you? Do you know 👀

RosebyAnyName

RosebyAnyName

Nov 9, 2023
That other people will always hate me and hurt me, that they will (almost) always get away with it, and that there's nothing I can do to stop them except for avoiding socializing completely and cutting my losses.

Similarly, that socializing is the only, single thing that will get you success in every other area in life, and no amount of hard work in other ways (education, learning skills, etc.) will amount to anything.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

We have such sights to show you 👁️
Apr 17, 2023
What blood type are you? Do you know 👀
I've never been told. Weird
That other people will always hate me and hurt me, that they will (almost) always get away with it, and that there's nothing I can do to stop them except for avoiding socializing completely and cutting my losses.

Similarly, that socializing is the only, single thing that will get you success in every other area in life, and no amount of hard work in other ways (education, learning skills, etc.) will amount to anything.
Hard truth for me to hear.

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kit1 and sserafim
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
For me, it's that I will be dead as a virgin. I never wanted or desired relationships though. I was always focused on my studies rather than s*x and romance, and I went to a women's college, so I haven't been around guys since high school.
I'm glad I don't have a s*x drive otherwise I'd go even more insane than I currently am. Though I am intrigued at why you worry about dying as a virgin. I thought you said you were asexual. Though perhaps you could be demisexual instead?

Also, out of curiosity, I know you never had it yet but, if you were to have it, do you think that it would make you want to live and slave away to the system? In my case, I think that, even if I were to have it, I would still wish to be dead as it wouldn't change the system or make life easier for me though I'm curious as to what you think. imo it seems overrated as hell but who knows

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I'm glad I don't have a s*x drive otherwise I'd go even more insane than I currently am. Though I am intrigued at why you worry about dying as a virgin. I thought you said you were asexual. Though perhaps you could be demisexual instead?

Also, out of curiosity, I know you never had it yet but, if you were to have it, do you think that it would make you want to live and slave away to the system? In my case, I think that, even if I were to have it, I would still wish to be dead as it wouldn't change the system or make life easier for me though I'm curious as to what you think. imo it seems overrated as hell but who knows
No, I just want to try it before I die. I feel like I've missed out on many experiences. I don't think that it would make me want to live though. I'm just curious about it

Last edited:
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Apr 17, 2023
No, I just want to try it before I die. I feel like I've missed out on many experiences. I don't think that it would make me want to live though lol. I'm just curious about it
What other experiences do you regret not having?

Reactions: sserafim
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I had that. Flovent solves it. It's an inhaler but you swallow it after spraying instead of inhaling. Takes a few months. I have high eosinophils in my blood. Doing allergy shots for up to a year reduced it to normal but I stopped that because my symptoms were unchanged.
Wow what´s the chance you have it. But also my blood tests says I am allergic to everything, the doctors say they have never seen anyone being allergic to so many things.

And yes I heard about the inhaler but haven´t had the chance to try it out yet does it really make a difference? Also I was told I am not a candidate for the allergy shoots which a person would have to get once a week for 3-5 years I don´t know why they think I am not a candidate for it.

But through my experience with my allergies I still think I am more allergic than the common EOS person because they can usually follow the 6 food elimination diet and it will help but it didn´t for me I have no safe foods. Do you have many safe foods?

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
That I am indeed a fuck up.
However I am trying to accept that and I really lowered life expectations for my self

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
What other experiences do you regret not having?
Idk lol. Probably like smoking, vaping, etc. I was always a good kid (in middle and high school) and I was never rebellious (except for my case of ODD back in elementary school. I grew out of it though). I never drank, had s*x or did drugs. I wish that I had been more wild and rebelled more

astonishedturnip

astonishedturnip

Like Christine Chubbuck, but sadder
Jan 16, 2024
Can't cope knowing there's no "going back" -- I spent my teenage and college years being ugly, awkward, bullied and focusing on my studies and work, and it sucks knowing I'll never have young love, crazy adventures in my 20s, hip college life (I went to a small commuter school so there were no dorms, shops, walkable city etc. that you get in a normal college town), etc. And that it's circular bullshit bc I'm less of a desirable gf because of that lack of experience and I missed out on the lifelong friendships a lot of people formed in college.

Can't cope knowing all my loved ones are going to die and be gone forever. It was bad enough to lose my beloved grandpa but my parents will be an even worse loss. I will not be able to survive it. I'd like to die first to avoid going through it. Knowing they're getting older and being powerless to what might happen to them. Gives me a TON of anxiety.

Can't cope knowing that so many people in life get ahead for no other reason than having rich parents or being beautiful. I had to block a bunch of Instagram models because I couldn't stand knowing I was slaving away just to get by while they were so pretty that they just showed up and got a hot bf who would pay for their lifestyles of not working, traveling, being socialites, etc. What's the point of life honestly.

Arihman

Arihman

Efilist, atheist, pro-right to die.
Jun 8, 2023
That the world doesn't owe you anything (which would make sense, if only because it's not possible to make everyone happy, but the world conveniently acts if YOU do owe it something).

That love in general doesn't make you "complete". Also, at least as far as straight relationships go, it often it doesn't properly meet your needs, it's far too based on financial factors, it doesn't last (though that's not necessarily a bad thing), and most certainly that it's not a warm place where you can be safe with someone else, and even be coddled. No, you're basically on your own, at the end of the day, especially if you're a man.

Well, okay, I did accept these facts more or less, but they suck nonetheless.

Also, that I will always have to live to avoid negatives, rather than gaining a true positive. So, in the case of work, you either find and keep it, and do something you'll likely hate for the rest of your life, or you become homeless. So you just choose the lesser evil, and that's it, and all this for no real purpose, at least as far as I'm concerned, but working for the sake of living another day and then go to work again.

Last edited:
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
That the world doesn't owe you anything (which would make sense, if only because it's not possible to make everyone happy, but the world conveniently acts if YOU do owe it something).

Also, that I will always have to live to avoid negatives, rather than gaining a true positive. So, in the case of work, you either find and keep it, and do something you'll likely hate for the rest of your life, or you become homeless. So you just choose the lesser evil, and that's it, and all this for no real purpose, at least as far as I'm concerned, but working for the sake of living another day and then go to work again.
So true. I don't know or understand why we're expected to owe the world something. Having to live to avoid negatives rather than gaining a true positive is why I think that life isn't worth living for me. The tradeoff just isn't worth it in my opinion. There are endless ways to suffer and few ways to feel happy. What's the point of working your life away? Everyone dies in the end anyways. Why work for 50-60 years if the end destination is still death?

Last edited:
Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
That I will have to suffer from the pain i'm fearing in order to successfully CTB. I already accepted the life as it is in reality, I do what I can and what's in my capabilities.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Allergic to all foods? What illness is this and what do you eat?
My allergy doctor think it is a decease called Eosinophil Esophagitis (but I don´t have a official diagnosis) the decease is where your esophagus (food pipe) produces too many white blood cells when in contact with foods which makes the esophagus tighten and dry.

And I mostly eat what I want since I have no safe foods although I found out a few month ago that if I use duck grease to cook my food it is way better for my throat I don´t react much too it if at all (hard to tell when other foods are involved) I am allergic to all cooking oils so that is why I tried duck grease which they sold at Christmas time and it is tasteless so good to cook all foods in.

H

hadenough58

Mar 7, 2024
Idk lol. Probably like smoking, vaping, etc. I was always a good kid (in middle and high school) and I was never rebellious (except for my case of ODD back in elementary school. I grew out of it though). I never drank, had s*x or did drugs. I wish that I had been more wild and rebelled more
It is never too late but if you do decide to have a wild time please try to manage your expectations as it may not be the high you were thinking it would be and disappointment can hurt.

thebloodofreptile

thebloodofreptile

Nov 7, 2022
That I shouldn't have had children.

I love them endlessly, but I know that having me as a parent must suck. I know that they would've had a better chance at life with a mom who wasn't such a disaster mentally. But I was young, and surprisingly wasn't always so depressed or at least much better at masking and for the first few years of my daughter's life, I was almost semi successful! I maintained a place for us and had a car/career/took her out and bought her toys and felt like a human!

But by the time I got pregnant with my son, both of my parents had accidentally ODd and died 5 months apart from each other, I was going through a terrible relationship with a terrible person. And shortly after giving birth, spiraled into an awful depression, followed by attempts and then ultimately capped off by being drugged/SA'd by a neighbor. I don't think I ever quite returned to normal after that but fought to continue being a mom because that's what you're told to do.

Realistically, I think I will destroy them if I continue being their mom. I'm so unfinished as a person and each day I deteriorate further and have no idea how I'm supposed to bring up happy, healthy, successful humans when I'm barely a human myself…

Part of my biggest reason for wanting to CTB is because I selfishly don't have the balls to give my kids up to better placement and I know that if I'm dead I won't have to be the one to screw them up.

Even in my end, I'm a selfish asshole. But yea that's the hardest truth I've had to accept.

M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
That everyone will think I am a failure. I will die alone without knowing if anyone cares. I never achieved all of my Dreams. I know somethings in my life would be better if I had made different choices and ill have to regret that forever.

ThymeToLeave

ThymeToLeave

Adventurer
Dec 12, 2023
That I am wrong about everything, everything that happened is my fault, and I deserve it all.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ash
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Apr 17, 2023
Wow what´s the chance you have it. But also my blood tests says I am allergic to everything, the doctors say they have never seen anyone being allergic to so many things.

And yes I heard about the inhaler but haven´t had the chance to try it out yet does it really make a difference? Also I was told I am not a candidate for the allergy shoots which a person would have to get once a week for 3-5 years I don´t know why they think I am not a candidate for it.

But through my experience with my allergies I still think I am more allergic than the common EOS person because they can usually follow the 6 food elimination diet and it will help but it didn´t for me I have no safe foods. Do you have many safe foods?
I'm technically not allergic to any foods but rice. Flovent works. My endoscopy showed I was cleared of the problem. I suppose it could've come back since I have high eosinophils in my blood.

• Wow
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
That everyone will think I am a failure. I will die alone without knowing if anyone cares. I never achieved all of my Dreams. I know somethings in my life would be better if I had made different choices and ill have to regret that forever.
I don't accept the fact that I'm a failure as well. My parents consider me one but I don't believe myself to be one.