• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Guy_Smiley

Guy_Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
I want to stay young (not age past 25), and be a NEET forever. I don't want to have to eventually work for a living and be independent. I just want to be taken care of for the rest of my life. I don't want to have to support myself. I want to get everything without having to work. I want to put in no effort, yet get the reward. My dream life would be a trust fund kid, nepo baby, or a rich heiress. I'd also love to be some rich arab prince. I want infinite money and wealth. I wish I were born into wealth. My family is upper middle class but I wish we were billionaires so I wouldn't have to work eventually. I guess I just want an easy life where I don't have to work for or do anything. I've always wanted to be a cat because they have carefree lives

Did you happen to see my DMs?

• Yay!
Reactions: Ambivalent1
T

tekroy006

HKHIFs
Oct 17, 2023
Rock music really helps to get anger/frustration and emotions out a lot of times.
It really used to help me a lot in the past, the only thing that made me happy per se, but now it doesn't help that much anymore, just another thing in my endless "reasons to suicide" list.

A

Aloneandinpain

Dec 25, 2023
Love and health.

In fact would just settle for love really.

• Hugs
Reactions: carac
tomthemouse1

tomthemouse1

Hello! How are you?
Mar 16, 2024
I want many things but i feel like I don't deserve it or will have the ability to make sure it's safe.

I want a lot of money. I want a new phone, new PC, Get a car, get clothes, eat well, get a new bed mattress, get langauge courses, get a new TV, get a fitness coach, do full body checkup and do some body treatments.

Have a better GPA in my university, have real friends, have my family love me, cure my skin condition, do an eye surgery, be a better person in general, and probably still want many other things. But I know deep down I ain't gonna get a single one of them.

Cheers,
Joe

Lari
Oct 28, 2020
In the past I had many dreams, today I genuinely have no desire to live, so it would just be like dying.

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Some of the stuff i had, even if only for some years. A career, real friends, my own house(even a small apartment would be nice) and being able to study and play in peace.
But I'm growing older and i have to admit this cruel world hurt me so bad in the past, why should it act different now?

Last edited:
AshersGirl

AshersGirl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022
Right now the only thing I want is to sleep. Fucking insomnia.

Once upon a time I did have more goals. These days it's mostly just death or sleep. Since death is currently not within grasp sleep is the only temporary respite.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ash
Raindancer

Raindancer

Experienced
Nov 4, 2023
First I would want my health and stamina back. If that miracle would happen I would then have an animal sanctuary, live on a farm where I could grow my own veggies and take care of traumatized animals.

• Love
Reactions: Ash and carac
DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
To never have made a mistake in my life and never do so again.

Last edited:
Reactions: lovedread
CharAznable54

CharAznable54

The Red Comet
Jan 2, 2024
I want to live, but not as the person I am. I wish I could be reborn as someone better. Someone who isn't an annoying asshole, and is more reliable. But right now, I deserve to die. I don't deserve anything in life.

lovedread

lovedread

thinking abt how shauna ate jackies ear
Jan 2, 2020
I assume not all of us JUST wants to die. like we also want to live a happy life too. But what will make you happy? What do you want? Any dream or goal that you tried to achieve? What would your dream life look like? like I want to play guitar and just sing my favorite rock songs while playing it. That's why, no matter how sad life gets, I'm not dying before playing guitar and rocking. I don't think I can be a professional rockstar or singer something. But I'm fine with only playing guitar and being a bedroom artist too. Obviously my parents don't give a shit what I want to do in my life. That's why I'm trying my best to earn money on my own to buy a electric guitar. What do you want to want? It can be anything like someone to love, friends, or any passion—just your dream life.
I want to be seen as talented. I want my friend back. I want to be loved. I want to be financially stable and happy. I want love. I want to be educated and get through school and get a degree in anthropology or history so I can write and do studies. I want to be a writer. I want to be someone people care about.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ash and whywere
Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
I've said this elsewhere but I'd be able to live with and manage my mental health if I could buy an isolated farmhouse surrounded by its own land. I'd turn it into a nature reserve so the dog and I could walk each day in peace without being disturbed by off lead dogs or litter or unclaimed dog muck. I'd venture into the world when I wanted to see people (and be able to afford a dog sitter to help the dog with her separation anxiety) but have somewhere private and quiet to return to. If I could have that, I'd put up with my feelings of desolation and despair. But there's more chance of me dying peacefully in my sleep tonight than ever getting able to afford that so it's a lovely daydream that mostly just tortures me.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Can this be the end? Is this the way I die?
Apr 17, 2023
Sex with hawt women 🤤

Denza

Denza

breaking down woohoo
Apr 15, 2024
Just want to make up with people ive been a bit of an ass to because of my outbursts. Also someone who can understand and comfort me through these depressive episodes

But that feels impossible, hence me being in this forum.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ash