• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
"He was born with nothing, but died with billions of debts." :)
Don't get me wrong, this means I had some impact on this world.

• Wow
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
Nothing, really.

As of now, it's as if I've lost touch with reality and the world. If anything, people will remember me as the taciturn girl who didn't smile a lot, and whose only companions were her smartphone and laptop. I haven't contributed anything whatsoever.

I think when people we love and cherish CTB, people tend to focus on the circumstances of their passing and trying to dissect their reasoning for ctb rather than appreciating who they were as individuals.
Venerable Ajahn Brahm, a spiritual leader whom I deeply respect, brought this up when discussing the topic of suicide. Unfortunately, we've been more or less programmed to see the negative in everything. I don't want my loved ones to blame one another after I'm gone, and would hate to have outsiders gossip about what they could've done to 'prevent' my death.

N

Nicothe13th

Student
Jan 6, 2021
Tbh I don't want to be remembered, I always wanted to make a lasting positive contribution to the world though.

And in all honesty, I'm doing just that by removing my depressed, negative self of the face of this beautiful planet, infected with grotesquely hearted people.

• Hugs
Reactions: Callie Arcale
Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
I hope no one will remember me when I am gone. And if someone remembers me, I hope they quickly forget me.

I want to move on into nothingness as quietly and as unnoticed as possible. I was a stranger to people in life, I should also be one in death.