• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

girlofduty

girlofduty

Dec 12, 2020
"That guy was such a downer"
I don't want to be remembered as this but I know that ultimately everyone will be relieved that I'm gone and they will say something like this about me. My children may look back with fond memories, I use whatever little bit of energy I have each day to make them laugh and do funny videos.
Just that I love my daughter with all of my heart, and that I held on for as long as I could.
Yes, my daughters are the only reason I'm still here. But I think leaving would be best, I don't want to infect them with my "miserableness." I don't know how much longer I can stay and I do worry about how much me leaving will affect them... though, because they are 6 and 1, they may not remember much so now is better than later.

Last edited:
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
I want to be completely forgotten about. Everything about my existence annihilated. Existence is a fascistic imposition, and once it has been imposed, that existence in turn is required to impose its fascistic actuality on other existent things. You can only live at the expense of other living organisms, even if it's only minute bacterial ones, and I reject that for myself. Therefore, I want myself and any memory of me to be so thoroughly extinguished with laser beam death rays (ideally sharks with the frickin' laser beams attached to their heads, but if not then just sea bass) that any part which remains even having only the size of the sub-atomic Planck length (10^-32cm) or smaller should in turn be cremated in a thermonuclear furnace with a temp equivalent to the center of the sun. Cheers.

Last edited:
Z

Zenpurrz

Oct 31, 2020
I think people will remember me as someone who loved all animals, even creepy crawly ones, and stuffies, (but especially my kitties) and that I loved and supported my son even if he didn't love me. I hope they will remember that even though I didn't want to keep living, at least I tried for 53+ years before I ctb...

SpinTop555

SpinTop555

Nov 16, 2020
Yes, my daughters are the only reason I'm still here. But I think leaving would be best, I don't want to infect them with my "miserableness." I don't know how much longer I can stay and I do worry about how much me leaving will affect them... though, because they are 6 and 1, they may not remember much so now is better than later.
I hear you, it's so hard to know they will be better off without us messing them up by staying here... My girl is 4, I feel so sad that I have let her down, she deserves a better mother, a stronger mother... I am the same, I don't know how much more I can take of this existence, and I worry too about how leaving will affect her, I hope one day she will be able to forgive me...

Reactions: girlofduty
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Nothing.

This might sound weird but I am a nobody, but like it being that way. I have never understood or agreed with the concept(s) of fame or being "well-known". Plus even if I did want to be remembered by others it would not be possible, because I have nothing (or done nothing) that warrants being remembered for.

BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
I feel similarly to @Sprite_Geist, but unfortunately people will be condemned with memories of me. Lol. I suppose since I have to be remembered, I would prefer it if people thought about my efforts, my mind.

I feel like my work ethic has taken a drastic downturn, but my social worker and a few other respected people think I'm dedicated, proactive. And I'm not really a great thinker, but I'd like to think I can be introspective and use critical thinking skills. These are literally all I have ever had going for me.

M

Moon Flower

I'll soon be sleeping sound
Oct 14, 2019
I'm not really worried about it
But strange thing: I've been related to/close to three people who died suddenly, two suicides, one debatable. People's memories of the departed seem to warp in very strange ways. My sister has no memory of the events leading up to my dad's suicide, I had to remind her. My ex's mom forgot how vehemently anti religion he was before he passed/claimed to have no recollection of him renouncing faith. I find the people more prone to this are the ones who don't talk about it/hide their feelings. There are people out there who will remember all of us exactly the way they want to, even if they're lying to themselves

Reactions: LooksAtMoonDog
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I'm not too interested in being remembered but I guess that I tried...I tried everything I could think of in life before ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: sugar
F

FlatHead

Dec 14, 2020
I don't necessarily want to be remembered or to be famous myself. But I hope the ideas I put out in the world stick in people's minds and make a difference. My ideas of consent over all else, and of not just accepting the way that certain things are because they're the default.

I worry for what my friends memories of me will become when I'm gone. I don't want those memories to become painful. I hope that they can instead focus on my ideas, and understand my decision making process and what I saw wrong with the world.

Reactions: EnnuiCat
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
I find it interesting that I'm not the only one that wants to be forgotten.

Just poof gone. Like I was never here. I remember watching harry Potter, the scene where before they left home they wiped pictures and memories.... I want to do that

Reactions: Skathon and Bigpink
tonygw

tonygw

Dec 12, 2020
I would like to be not remember at all, but since it is quite impossible, I would like to be remembered as a smart happy kid who just doesn't fit with this world and its rules

LooksAtMoonDog

LooksAtMoonDog

Too Long in the Wasteland
Nov 10, 2020
From Death Poems by Thomas Ligotti

Memories
Countless memories are stored in your brain.
Sometimes they rise up again and again.
Sometimes they just stay deep in the fleshy darkness.
Eventually you yourself become only a memory
that either rises up again and again or
remains deep in the brain of another.
Only after everyone who ever remembered you is gone
for good and all does the terrible insanity that
once bore your name achieve a true oblivion.

Good-bye.

D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
Simply, that despite my attempts to kill myself, I still tried my best in a very difficult situation.
For them to simply say: " V, you were a good person. "
Simple as that.
Nothing else needs to be remembered. And nothing else needs to be hold.

DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
nothing.

in times of megalomania i want to be remembered as the one who did lead the human race to the next step in evolution. ^^
but over the years i realized that a. i am too stupid for that and b. it might just lead to the effect that humans can torture each other even more.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trannydiary
H

hellodarkness

Dec 8, 2020
That I loved my kids, hard. That I gave 1000% in everything I've done. That I was a fucking good athlete. That I really fucking fought the MI fight before CTB...

xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
An animal rights activist and general advocate for social justice issues

A good person- however one of my main reasons for wanting to ctb is a fear that people think the opposite of me for past mistakes I've made, especially my BPD behavior

A proud sex worker(exotic dancer and sugar baby) although I feel like for the most part I will be taking this one to the grave, my parents are ashamed of this and would never tell anyone else in the family which to me is sad because some of the happiest, wildest and most exciting times of my life were at the strip club and while sugar dating...

I also wish people had the capacity to understand and would remember the extent of my suffering- My ongoing battle with anorexia, bulimia, OCD, BPD in particular

wonderworld

wonderworld

w̶o̶n̶d̶e̶r̶w̶o̶r̶l̶d̶
Jun 5, 2020
i like to be known as caring and selfless to others

L I F E T O L O S E

L I F E T O L O S E

only you can stop the evil
Sep 18, 2020
for my revenge act against this humanity who treated me like dump

ohhgeeitsme

ohhgeeitsme

Wizard
Feb 5, 2020
That I was a super chill person who never judged them and that I was someone they enjoyed being around (when I actually came around). That despite mental illness, I almost never let it show and never dragged anyone else down with me. I hope they forget how unreliable I was though because of my anxiety and avoidant personality.