• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
What is your personal opinion about Trump? Do you like him as the us president? Or do you despise Trump? Do you think he is a good president, an average president, or an bad president? Is he really that bad as some media outlets make him to be? Or do you think hes the worst president ever?

Reactions: Oblivion Lover
Oblivion Lover

Oblivion Lover

No life, no suffering
May 30, 2019
Donald Trump is... An interesting case... From the little I know from USA politics, I can already tell that if I were an American citizen I'd be protesting against him one day, and be fully supportive of him on the other. The reason is that I'm an independent thinker, not a leftist or rightist, and I just support whatever I believe to be right instead of what political ideologies say that is right. So far, Trump has done an almost equal number of things that I'd fully support and that I'd totally despise. He's also a very amusing fella and he's not afraid to speak what he thinks, which is one of the best qualities a president can have in my opinion. I dunno. I'd take him over president Bolsonaro any day. I believe one such as Trump would be able to make Brazil great again, even if he does some things I disagree with, so yeah, I think he's a good president, and I believe he's going to win the next election as well.

Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
Not again, closing thread since it already exists.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/donald-j-trump.16669/

Reactions: pole
Status
Not open for further replies.