• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I admit it I stole this joke from an American Youtuber. This video made me chuckle a lot today.

There was a time German media portrayed it as if the mental capacity of Joe Biden was not an issue at all and everyone who does not agree with that is a conspiracy theorist. This special prosecutor sugar coated it in a very polite and friendly way and many of the media outlets still call it fake news and propaganda with the intent to damage his reputation. Biden soon reaches Diane Feinstein level. It is likely he won't survive another 4-5 years.

Personally I would vote any time for Biden. And I would even like him to be the president more than Kamala and certainly over Trump. I just don't believe he really is that powerful. Behind the scenes many people will lead the administration instead of him. It might be a little bit dangerous if the most powerful man in the world with the nuclear codes has dementia and cannot really differentiate between the president of Mexico and Egypt. But well Trump the second most promising candidate wants to bomb Mexico (the drug cartels) which would be equivalent to starting war against a neighbor country. So we are fucked either way.

I think Biden is on policy the best US president of this decade. But he certainly is senile. The German mainstream media reports very selectively about it. Now they admit there might be some truth in the claims. But there are so many gaps in their reportings about certain details which makes it obivious that they are not impartial about it in any shape or form.

What do you think about it? I liked it when a deep red Republican voter stated he would vote for Biden instead of Trump even if the former was dead. Lmao. I would argee with him on that.

He also confused the German chancellor with a long dead French president. As long as he does not confuse Scholz with Hitler I am fine with it.

Last edited:
AdamOndiAhman

AdamOndiAhman

Feb 8, 2024
why u acting as if hes anything other than a puppet? he doesnt make any decisions, bro cant even speak properly. i wouldn't vote for anyone and i dont vote for anyone. the us constitution is just that, the most laughable con ever instituted in modern times.