• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

kappa

kappa

Experienced
Apr 2, 2019
What unhealthy ways do you self medicate to get through the day?

Smoking weed and vaping just isn't enough for me. I prefer benzos and staying on on them. Muscle relaxers were great and gave me the best sleep of my life but I cannot get any.

I'm alcohol intolerant.

Jynxer

Jynxer

Jun 3, 2019
What unhealthy ways do you self medicate to get through the day?

Smoking weed and vaping just isn't enough for me. I prefer benzos and staying on on them. Muscle relaxers were great and gave me the best sleep of my life but I cannot get any.

I'm alcohol intolerant.
I drink 8-10 beers on most nights, and smoke 2-3 grams of pot every day. Thankfully I've been off the hard drugs for a bunch of years. I do like those benzos for sleep, but became too hooked on them for my liking. I just stopped asking my dr for them. So, I stick to the alcohol and weed.

LogicalConclusion

LogicalConclusion

Experienced
Jun 2, 2019
Well, I'm prescribed a lot of psych meds so I medicate in a prescribed sense, but I am on several controlled substances and I save them up to use in times of desperation (not loads, just 2 or 3) and I have been drinking with them fairly often, too. I also smoke a lot of weed. Trying to conserve resources as best I can, but I just can't deal with being sober, I do not feel okay. My whole world has been crashing down around me for ages and I'm just kinda here getting fucked up and going

Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
Exercise used to be a huge for of medication for me, but now it is not possible.
I love booze and drugs and would consume them in huge quantities but am opposed to them on the grounds of ethics.
So nothing really... Just staring in to the void and wrestling demons.
Happy fucking days

Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
I'm on an SSRI .. does little to nothing except for maybe some anxiety relief. I wanted to start drinking but my body just hates it... Can't keep the booze down long enough. I don't do drugs and never smoked. So guess you could say i'm a wreck (mentally) day in day out.

I enjoy sleeping as little as possible when i'm in bad mood because it numbs me but i don't think that counts. If anything it makes my mood even worse .. this may sound strange to some but whenever i'm really in a bad way i just want to make it even worse to get ever closer to catching that damned bus.

Last edited:
T

The Hunter

Jun 4, 2019
If I had cheap easy access to other drugs I would experiment more, but weed is the only thing I use consistently.
I would like to try marijuana, but I read that it can trigger a psychotic episode, and I am naturally almost psychotic, so I have this fear.
I'm just in benzos and alcohol

kappa

kappa

Experienced
Apr 2, 2019
I would like to try marijuana, but I read that it can trigger a psychotic episode, and I am naturally almost psychotic, so I have this fear.
I'm just in benzos and alcohol
If you have dispensaries where you live, you could try CBD only strains. If that goes ok they have ones that had high CBD and low THC strains. If you try smoking the 20 plus percent thc weed first time, probably a guaranteed bad time. Also, don't try edibles unless you have a good or high tolerance.

I

Imgonnadie

Student
Oct 16, 2018
weed is fun at first but it quickly becomes an all day thing and I can't stop if I have it. my life is too devoid of anything fulfilling not to constantly be high. Just used the last half ounce I bought for a rip off (like $130) in one week

Last edited:
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
Muscle relaxers were great and gave me the best sleep of my life but I cannot get any.
Soma I assume? Thought that was the easiest med to find online.

I'm screwed as nothing seems to work for me. Earlier this year I stopped drinking because alcohol no longer relaxed me. Benzos are useless, not working at any dosage no matter how ridiculously high. Pot fails to work for me as well.

Reactions: Circles and Kjo
Kjo

Kjo

Student
Jun 7, 2019
Sleeping pills...
I also have prescription Ketamine that usually
helps.

Reactions: Circles
mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019

I'm screwed as nothing seems to work for me. Earlier this year I stopped drinking because alcohol no longer relaxed me. Benzos are useless, not working at any dosage no matter how ridiculously high. Pot fails to work for me as well.
I think you must have meant to quote somewhere else. I haven''t ever taken muscle relaxers. I take benzos. Xanax at the moment. They make things more bearable. I take 2mg Xanax at a time, maybe twice a day.

Reactions: Circles
kappa

kappa

Experienced
Apr 2, 2019

I've never tried getting meds online. It was called Flexeral I believe.

What are your large doses of benzos? I know if I take more than 4-5 at once bad shit happens.

T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
I've never tried getting meds online. It was called Flexeral I believe.
I've never tried Flexeral. I wanted to try Soma as it's metabolized into meprobamate, which was a wildly popular tranquilizer back in the 1950s. The reason I wanted to try meprobamate was because I have disabling anxiety which benzos entirely fail to control.

What are your large doses of benzos? I know if I take more than 4-5 at once bad shit happens.
Back in 2003 I started on Valium 40 mg/day and that did nothing. My GP wan't brave enough to go higher than that so I found a psychiatrist who absolutely loved benzos. He put me on 10 mg of Xanax daily (equal to 100 mg Valium) from 2003 to 2012. Even that dose didn't really do anything, though I kept taking it as I hoped it did at least a little something. All Xanax did was kill my sex drive (back when I actually had one -- I don't any more despite years off benzos). In an effort to see if Xanax does anything at any dose I once tried 120 mg in a single dose. I don't recall if it actually calmed me any, but I got a 5 hour nap from which I awoke feeling the same as usual. I've also tried Ativan, Klonopin, Onfi (bet you never heard of that one), clonazolam and a number of other research chemical benzos.

Since this is a suicide forum, I probably need to point out that 120 mg Xanax was not some half-assed suicide attempt. I am fully aware that the LD50 is something ridiculously high like 900 mg/kg in rats such that you'd need many thousands of bars to produce death. It's so exceptionally unlikely that I'm not even aware of a single documented case of death by Xanax alone, though it certainly does pop up often enough in deaths (with a pharmacy of other drugs, especially alcohol & opioids).

Last edited: