• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

helicoptero

helicoptero

Estoy cansado jefe...
Jun 6, 2023
I just want to leave this written for myself, I think it will be safe here.

It's hard to explain but I have tried everything. I tried almost every psychiatric medication there is in the market... For years... Sadly it didn't work for me. Pain has been getting harder as time passes, with its side effects worsening with the time.

I have never been into drugs much, honestly. I always had a healthy lifestyle in that sense. But when I started feeling worse I began to drink or smoke tobacco occasionally. Also for other reasons tried smoking weed too. Those gave some kind of temporary relief.

But now none of those things help numb the pain. I quit all that some time ago but I thought maybe if I was in a "high" state I would feel a bit disconnected from my reality, so I decided to try again.

I tried different things and got relief from none. Today I tried my "last resort" which was weed, and surprisingly not even that helped. I felt some things on my body, and my mind was a bit dizzy but I was still conscious and that's when I noticed not even that would help. It felt uncomfortable, an unpleasant feeling... And I won't do it again.

All that time I thought maybe I just have to accept things... As hurtful as they are, but that's what we have, that's reality. You take it or leave it ('it' being life in this context)

I'm still a bit shocked because of this situation. It's been a few hours so that weird state has faded, so I may need some time to process all this. But this situation was really eye-opening.