• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
Trust me, you don't want to grow up with Muslim parents;

Thankfully I am now & will die a proud Buddhist.

stop generalizing that's stupid, I'm pretty sure many Buddhist has bad parents, is it safe to say every Buddhist parents are bad? use your brain. that if you have one

Reactions: sserafim and 4am
TiredTurtle2

TiredTurtle2

Oct 29, 2023
The narcissism, i once pointed to that my mother refuses to accept she has any flaws, her response after a long back and forth was that her greatest flaw is her kindness.

it makes me want to vomit

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
yeah, i do. i feel guilty and ungrateful whenever i read about how some parents are abusive. also feel guilty to my parents because my death will devastate them
I too feel guilty about ctb-ing, but ik my mom is strong and will get through it, besides ik she'll be better off without me. She is clearly sick of me bc she stopped fighting for me. At this point our relationship just feels like a lie. Don't get me wrong, I still love her as my mom, and I'll always be grateful for the things she has done for me. It's just that I feel like I can't go to her anymore bc she's just going to think I'm exaggarating things as usual. Idk, I just miss it when she still took me seriously and rly was there for me tbh. :(
But then again, it's not like I ever deserved it either.

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
The way they treated me when I was a little child.
Emotional abuse and emotional neglect from my mother.
Emotional neglect from my father.
Have you seen r/AsianParentStories? It made me realize just how inherently abusive Asian culture is. I thought that it was normal before, but it's actually abuse. All kinds of abuse are normalized. My mom told me about her neighbors when she was a kid growing up, who would beat their kids (who turned out to be successful), and she uses that as a justification for child abuse. She also says that everyone goes through it. My dad says that he should "beat me into shape." Asian parents/people say that hitting their children is a sign of affection and that scolding/criticizing their children is loving them. 打是亲,骂是爱。
Physical punishment is also normalised in Eastern/central Europe. In my country it's still legal

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim
depressedカリちゃん

depressedカリちゃん

I only exist online
Mar 27, 2024
My dad always gave me the feeling of not being enough. Idk he might be narcissistic or perfectionist

Reactions: sserafim