• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
Decide to bring me into this world, abuse me in many ways, get their own 'self-help' but never even acknowledge or apologize for what they did to me. All I want to hear from them is a sincere apology. I could forgive them. But one is dead and the other is living the life with nice a house bought for them, multiple cars, lots of money each month and free healthcare. And I'm just here fucked up by what they did to me, with hardly a penny to my name and my end will be brutal. They run around parading about being a bastion of mental health and an abuse victim to that degree and they are able to ignore me with a clear conscious. Maybe they should have just gave into their desires and killed me even if my body could never be found, I'd prefer it over this any day.

L

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
There's a lot I hate. What I hate most has to be that they brought me here (regardless of their intentions).

Reactions: sserafim
JKFleck

JKFleck

Betrayed by my only friend, nothing left to lose
Oct 1, 2023
The fact that I have to pretend to love and have the same beliefs as them just to get them to financially support me (Aka. have them pay back the frikin debt they owe to me, not the other way around)

Outright manipulation.

JKFleck

JKFleck

Oct 1, 2023
Another thing I hate is sentences like "You're already X years old, you must take responsibility/ be able to do this" or variations of that,

Like lmfao mf I've been hearing these since I was like 7, wtf, OH IM ALREADY 7 I SHOULD BE ABLE TO WORK A FLL TIME JOB AND LIVE ON MY OWN

Unknown21

Unknown21

この世界は残酷だ。
Apr 25, 2023
Everything, i hate them so much.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Can this be the end? Is this the way I die?
Apr 17, 2023
That they existed long enough to have progeny

T

thot88

Student
Apr 11, 2023
It took me a long time to realize that I hated my own traits in my parents..

JKFleck

JKFleck

Oct 1, 2023
Here in Thailand some families have a tradition where when the child gets a job they'll have to pay a monthly salary to their parents otherwise you'd be labeled "ungrateful monster"

Fucking parasites

casandranova29

casandranova29

Lone robot in abandoned realm
Mar 29, 2024
There's an expression, we hurt the ones we love the most.

The people that are closest to us are the ones who know how to press our buttons, trip our triggers, and their comments are the ones which pierce the deepest. It really sucks that your folks don't understand the pain they are dealing. From what you describe, they sound quite ignorant.

Have you tried creating a new family? The friends we had were our "chosen family" and helped us survive 15 years beyond our original CTB date. Either way, we'd like to erase your pain if we could. Big hugs. Be well on your journey.
By your bio, pfp and username you look like a fairly religious person. Prolly a follower of Bhagavad Geeta.
Why do want to CTB? Or is there some other reason you are on this website??

cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Eternal Spirit Experiencing a Human Moment
Dec 23, 2023
By your bio, pfp and username you look like a fairly religious person. Prolly a follower of Bhagavad Geeta.
Why do want to CTB? Or is there some other reason you are on this website??
We are not religious. We know no deity. We enjoy sharing our ideas and faith.

We came to this site for resources, information, and community. We want to CTB for multiple reasons, if we had to name the number 1 reason, it'd be because there are at least 4 or 5 of us sharing this body and mind. It's claustrophobic in here.

E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
Literally. I think that Asian culture in general encourages narcissism, especially Chinese culture. They all need to go to therapy. Chinese culture is not healthy, especially the whole Confucian and filial piety shit. It's toxic. Abuse is normalized and downplayed. I think that my parents are also like this due to inter-generational trauma. At least the vicious cycle will end with me. Yay
There's a term for it.. They call it "tiger parenting" 🙁.

QueerMelancholy

QueerMelancholy

Experienced
Jul 29, 2023
Their shitty genes. I got bipolar disorder from my mother and bad fucking skin from my father.

Win-win situation if they wanted my life to be hell. LOL

davidtorez

davidtorez

Experienced
Mar 8, 2024
Their shit genes as stated above. They're dumb, uneducated , unambitious, illogical and suffering with physical and mental ailments. Fuck em for procreating

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Well for my dad, if I was to brush off the narcissism and abuse he inflicted then I'd say the thing I hate most about him is his intolerance for things that don't interest him. A lot of the things I enjoyed growing up like cartoons and video games he considered to be beneath him because he couldn't understand and they just seemed stupid to him. Unfortunately I find some of these same tendencies in myself like whenever it comes to new things I don't like so I hate myself for being like him.

My mom in comparison to my dad seems like the perfect parent but the abuse she suffered from him has left her traumatized too and she can still be stubborn in her own ways. My mom still treats me like a small child even though I'm 30 and she also likes to pile a lot of unnecessary responsibilities on me at the same time because I'm the eldest. I'd say the worst thing about my mom is she can be a bit lazy, airheaded, and hypocritical but these are also all traits I embody as well so I can't be too harsh on her.

I guess what I hate about both of them is that I seem to have only inherited their worst personality traits.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
There's a term for it.. They call it "tiger parenting" 🙁.
There's tiger parenting but there's also narcissistic parents. Most Asian parents are narcissists. My parents aren't tiger parents; they're just narcissists. It was pure narcissism, which is enabled and even encouraged in Asian culture

Asian parents be like:
Well for my dad, if I was to brush off the narcissism and abuse he inflicted then I'd say the thing I hate most about him is his intolerance for things that don't interest him. A lot of the things I enjoyed growing up like cartoons and video games he considered to be beneath him because he couldn't understand and they just seemed stupid to him. Unfortunately I find some of these same tendencies in myself like whenever it comes to new things I don't like so I hate myself for being like him.

My mom in comparison to my dad seems like the perfect parent but the abuse she suffered from him has left her traumatized too and she can still be stubborn in her own ways. My mom still treats me like a small child even though I'm 30 and she also likes to pile a lot of unnecessary responsibilities on me at the same time because I'm the eldest. I'd say the worst thing about my mom is she can be a bit lazy, airheaded, and hypocritical but these are also all traits I embody as well so I can't be too harsh on her.

I guess what I hate about both of them is that I seem to have only inherited their worst personality traits.
Anyways, I think that most if not all Asian parents have some kind of mental disorder, probably narcissism. My hot take is that Asian people should be banned from procreating so they don't perpetuate the vicious cycle of abuse. Sorry to break it to you @Dr Iron Arc

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Anyways I think that most if not all Asian parents have some kind of mental disorder, probably narcissism. My hot take is that Asian people should be banned from procreating so they don't perpetuate the vicious cycle of abuse. Sorry to break it to you @Dr Iron Arc
No no, you're absolutely right. Plus there's already too many of us in the world anyway right now.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
No no, you're absolutely right. Plus there's already too many of us in the world anyway right now.
Have you seen r/AsianParentStories? It made me realize just how inherently abusive Asian culture is. I thought that it was normal before, but it's actually abuse. All kinds of abuse are normalized. My mom told me about her neighbors when she was a kid growing up, who would beat their kids (who turned out to be successful), and she uses that as a justification for child abuse. She also says that everyone goes through it. My dad says that he should "beat me into shape." Asian parents/people say that hitting their children is a sign of affection and that scolding/criticizing their children is loving them. 打是亲,骂是爱。

Last edited:
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Have you seen r/AsianParentStories? It made me realize just how inherently abusive Asian culture is. I thought that it was normal before, but it's actually abuse. Physical abuse is normalized, my mom told me about her neighbors when she was a kid growing up, who would beat their kids (who turned out to be successful), and she uses that as a justification for child abuse
I would probably get emotionally triggered if I did. My dad beat me badly enough that he had the authorities called on him and his only defense was that that's just how he was raised. 😒

I do think it's possible for some to break the cycle, or at least for some people to make it through unfazed but yeah ultimately it probably isn't worth it. Maybe this is why we both gravitate towards western partners because they at least seem more ideal for not continuing the cycle with.

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
I'm going to be honest, I've never been abused or anything. My mom has been great tbh. There is one thing I do hate about her however, the fact that she's just trusts the system nowadays and won't fight for me to get the help I need like she used to before. I can't rly blame her though, she's probably sick and tired of my mental shit at this point. It's been like this for too long. Ik I'll be doing herna favor when I ctb.

I am sorry for those of you who has been through abuse though, it's horrible that ppl can do such things to their own children. It's not how it should be at all! There are way too many toxic cultures that has been normalized nowadays unfortunately.

letsgetittogo

letsgetittogo

Barbiturate Summer :p
Nov 11, 2023
Reading this thread is very interesting since I don't have parents anymore. I think I'm lucky enough that I romanticize the short time I got to spend with them; I'm mostly struggling to deal with the absence of a family tbh :p

On another note though, reading some of the trauma you've all gone through because of terrible parenting makes me think maybe I was better off with the fantasy of my parents, rather than who they actually would've been towards me.

Some of the stuff here is pretty nuts, it's crazy how much parenting can affect peoples's long term mental health for years

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
i don't really hate anything about my parents, they're great
You ever feel bad for having great parents while everybody else in here seems to have horrible ones? Idk, I just feel like I don't deserve to be one of those who were born into a great family and that there are others who deserves it more than me. It just feels so wrong sometimes :/ I'm glad to hear you also have great parents though, by any means. No one deserves to go through abuse, no one!

U

uzuf86

Too many mistakes and regrets
Jan 1, 2024
I love my parents and they've given me everything they could to see me become successful in life. I am the only disgrace in my family and I should have never been born into this world.

E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
There's tiger parenting but there's also narcissistic parents. Most Asian parents are narcissists. My parents aren't tiger parents; they're just narcissists. It was pure narcissism, which is enabled and even encouraged in Asian culture

Asian parents be like:

Anyways, I think that most if not all Asian parents have some kind of mental disorder, probably narcissism. My hot take is that Asian people should be banned from procreating so they don't perpetuate the vicious cycle of abuse. Sorry to break it to you @Dr Iron Arc
I feel really bad for you.. My parents were the exact opposite. I think they were too liberal, and gave me no discipline. "Nothing could be or was wrong with me". and "I was perfectly fine". They just kept telling themselves what they wanted to believe rather than seeing reality for what it is..

My father exhibited some narcissistic tendencies towards my mother, but never towards me. He simply is a bad listener and both my parents had very poor rational capacities.. With my condition, it was always a disaster waiting to happen. I am from Asia too.. India actually, but mine is not a typical story from these parts..Its more of fawning excess and in essence.. parental negligence.

C

cursedbynature64

Feb 23, 2024
Honestly, just that they brought me into this world in the first place. They are far from perfect, but they have to live in this same horrific reality as I do, so I do not blame them for their mistakes.

4am

4am

there’s nothing for you.
Dec 14, 2023
You ever feel bad for having great parents while everybody else in here seems to have horrible ones? Idk, I just feel like I don't deserve to be one of those who were born into a great family and that there are others who deserves it more than me. It just feels so wrong sometimes :/ I'm glad to hear you also have great parents though, by any means. No one deserves to go through abuse, no one!

yeah, i do. i feel guilty and ungrateful whenever i read about how some parents are abusive. also feel guilty to my parents because my death will devastate them

• Hugs
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap