• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

kappa

kappa

Experienced
Apr 2, 2019
None of that works. I have to take one antibiotic pill every time or 100% for sure get one every time. It sucks, and it makes sex a chore.

Are they going ass to vag or something? Maybe the dude's dick is dirty AF? I would get those from my first boyfriend because he rarely showered.

That's horrible to deal with and hopefully you will be able to figure it out.

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Are they going ass to vag or something? Maybe the dude's dick is dirty AF? I would get those from my first boyfriend because he rarely showered.

Anal anything makes me nauseous. It ruins sex by its proximity

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020

Nope, it could be right after a shower, and I don't do butt stuff. It may have been a chemistry issue. I don't know I've only had one partner in 12 years, so I can't know if it's just him or all guys.
And you'd have your wish but it'd be painful

I wonder what relationships were like. You could get a cut and die days later.
I've had a uti move to kidneys. It's awful, and makes you feel really sick. You need a long course of antibiotics too. It would be a gnarly slow way to go.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lostandlooking
mlmc045

mlmc045

Dec 6, 2020
(TW?) the sometimes intrusive and unexpected memories of my first time, without being graphic.

I also hate when I feel completely numb during, or zone out

this might be tmi but I HATE the feeling after he finishes inside you and it drips out

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
(TW?) the sometimes intrusive and unexpected memories of my first time, without being graphic.

I also hate when I feel completely numb during, or zone out

this might be tmi but I HATE the feeling after he finishes inside you and it drips out
Have you been slipped pills?

Toonloon

Toonloon

Experienced
Nov 17, 2020
Hmmmmmm I love sex. I was a longtime professional sex worker actually and did it full time as my source of income.

The one thing I actually hated/ hate is when people you first meet say "Making love" instead of sex or fucking cause they don't love me and I don't love them either.

I also hate when I get comfortable with someone. Like very intimate to the point you actually start talking about feelings and crap instead of just fucking. I hate that.

It's right up there with dry vag after prolonged sex or ending your period and guy won't let me lube up the condom before we have sex.

Oh and when guys get pissy when I won't budge on wearing condoms. I haven't had bareback sex in years and I have walked out into unfamiliar areas when they guy refuses so that sucks. Having selfish assholes who won't respect safe sex preference.

Csmith8827

Csmith8827

"It's all just a dream"
Oct 26, 2019
It used to be dope except for the guilt and the chance that the person you're having it with is unfavorable or unattractive, etc... But like these days it's fucking shitty. You should read Wayward Pines by Blake Crouch, it talks about like people basically having sex on camera and shit for everyone to see which is just a major invasion of privacy and not human or humane in anyway whatsoever. So that aspect of the whole thing has really destroyed it for me. As well as religion, brainwashing, etc. etc. etc. the list goes on and on honestly. But it used to be dope before all this bad shit happened.

D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
I hate it that society treats it as if it's the only thing that matters. Is it important? Yes.
Is it everything. No.
It's pretty disgusting how everything has been circulating around it and there is no room for anything actually to do with romantic feelings, empathy and so on.
But hey, whoever wants to fuck, they are free to do so, I won't stop them.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
The lead up to being with someone new. Having to explain how I've been mutilated and establish boundaries that I fear might be deal breakers. It makes me feel hurt and scared and vulnerable having to rehash that and I hate it. Having the guy forget in the middle of things and do it anyway. Having partners agree to no strings but start to get attached. Every time it happens, I have to start all over. Being treated too gently when I'm looking to be broken.

Last edited: