• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
idm if you have them for the rest of this lifetime bc all their next lifetimes are going to be with me
That's fine with me. I'll gladly have him in this lifetime

dödsängel

dödsängel

Mar 15, 2023
I want to eat a human being.

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: skybox, LetMeBeSad, Otaku and 2 others
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
Reactions: 4am, Yuki_03, sserafim and 1 other person
dödsängel

dödsängel

Mar 15, 2023
You can eat me
I have a specific criteria for who I would eat tbh. No men because that's gay, nobody fat because ew, and only someone with pale skin. Someone attractive or at least average probably too. Not that it's a sexual thing to me, but eating an ugly person feels kinda gross.

• Yay!
Reactions: skybox, Rocinante and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I have a specific criteria for who I would eat tbh. No men because that's gay, nobody fat because ew, and only someone with pale skin. Someone attractive or at least average probably too. Not that it's a sexual thing to me, but eating an ugly person feels kinda gross.
Well thankfully I fit all those criteria :) I'm an attractive Asian girl. You can cannibalize me after I die. I also only want to eat beautiful people too

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Rocinante
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Another thing I would be willing to try:
impregnating a girl and eating the baby
Babies probably taste good
and seeing her reaction to me eating our kid would be hilarious
You can impregnate me if you want 🤣 jk

Reactions: dödsängel
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
None other than liking golden showers 🤐

insane

• Yay!
  • Informative
  • Wow
Reactions: sserafim, psp3000 and dödsängel
letsgetittogo

letsgetittogo

Barbiturate Summer :p
Nov 11, 2023
I've always wanted to be murdered by someone I love / someone I find attractive. Like having them stab me or shoot me in the stomach or something. Nothing quick, I'd want enough time to realize what's happening

• Yay!
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: sserafim, LXXCH, dödsängel and 1 other person
jar-baby

jar-baby

Arcanist
Jun 20, 2023
I want to get r*ped. I know I'm sick and twisted.
fwiw, rape fantasies are common among women (there are a lot more studies and articles on this if you look).

I don't know. I view sex as something gross and disgusting, but secretly I want to have it
I think this is (at least) a theory for why these fantasies are common among women— the cognitive dissonance that arises from wanting sex but feeling that you're not supposed to for some reason (maybe grossness for you, or belonging to a puritanical culture). There are other theories too. Well, probably. I don't know enough ev psych to elaborate.

(rip my search history rn)

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
There's a book series where this happens that's I saw reviews for

I think it's called Baby in a Blender

I don't know the name of the other ones but they are pretty wild and extremely short by the same author on a Splatterpunk indie novel site

Reactions: sserafim and dödsängel
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023

I don't know the name of the other ones but they are pretty wild and extremely short by the same author on a Splatterpunk indie novel site
@dödsängel let's do it

• Yay!
Reactions: dödsängel
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
@dödsängel let's do it
can't happen unless you happen to be related to said user

because if I remember correctly in the series the protagonist has relations with both his sister and mother

(this is a common theme in the series for shock value especially in this genre (I have noticed that most reviewers and splatterpunk enjoyers are kind of tired of/beating a dead horse thing) if there isn't rape or some kind of sexual form of torture or pedophilia or murder there's always probably a bit of incest)

• Yay!
dödsängel

dödsängel

Mar 15, 2023
can't happen unless you happen to be related to said user

because if I remember correctly in the series the protagonist has relations with both his sister and mother

(this is a common theme in the series for shock value especially in this genre (I have noticed that most reviewers and splatterpunk enjoyers are kind of tired of/beating a dead horse thing) if there isn't rape or some kind of sexual form of torture or pedophilia or murder there's always probably a bit of incest)
Lol people love reading fucked up shit

Reactions: sserafim
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
Lol people love reading fucked up shit
same, although I haven't had the time to read much

here's a short version of my list

120 days of sodom (started it never finished it, watched the film before since it's a classic in cinephile and disturbing media circles)

story of the eye

hogg (may not read this one it's really messed up from the reviews I've seen)

exquisite corpse (really good, didn't get to finish it because other people at the library kept checking it out)

the necrophiliac (or whatever it's name was, it's a French book)

some of Aaron Bauraguards stuff although there's mixed reviews

etc.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Wow, what a thread.

I've got fairly dark fantasies too but the last time I told them to someone she left me, not because of my fantasies since hers were worse, but just because I'm that much of a loser.

For me, just being romantically involved with someone is far too lofty and twisted of a fantasy for me to ethically indulge in.

Reactions: sserafim, HereTomorrow and dödsängel
Malaria

Malaria

Feb 24, 2024

Geez, this made me think of that one manga called Mai-chan's Daily Life. (Don't look up if you're faint of heart)

• Aww..
Reactions: psp3000
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
Geez, this made me think of that one manga called Mai-chan's Daily Life. (Don't look up if you're faint of heart)
too late I read that years ago
worst mistake of my life and I know it's terrible because when I re-read it after a friend mentioned it 2 years ago I had so much blocked from the manga that it was even more shocking than the first time

so I think for the sake of the safety of the public no one should read it (getting war flashbacks) and if they want to they should just stick to that one shocking manga that made rounds a few years ago called Metamorphosis although I hated that one and saw many flaws in it (it was all edge no point imo but one could also say that about the other except the other is much worse and more memorable or forgettable due to the shock and absurdity)

have you seen the live action film I haven't
and I haven't looked into any reviews on it

untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
This is really weak but the only thing I'd want is to be able to read people's negative thoughts about me so I never want to bother them. I see it as a dark desire because what I want to do is mind read since I'm terrible at 'reading the room' or I don't want to bother people.

Reactions: Malaria and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
This is really weak but the only thing I'd want is to be able to read people's negative thoughts about me so I never want to bother them. I see it as a dark desire because what I want to do is mind read since I'm terrible at 'reading the room' or I don't want to bother people.
I've always wanted to be able to read minds as well. I wish I could know what other people are thinking. I also wish that I could mind control people

Last edited:
Reactions: untothedepths
Malaria

Malaria

Feb 24, 2024
too late I read that years ago
worst mistake of my life and I know it's terrible because when I re-read it after a friend mentioned it 2 years ago I had so much blocked from the manga that it was even more shocking than the first time

so I think for the sake of the safety of the public no one should read it (getting war flashbacks) and if they want to they should just stick to that one shocking manga that made rounds a few years ago called Metamorphosis although I hated that one and saw many flaws in it (it was all edge no point imo but one could also say that about the other except the other is much worse and more memorable or forgettable due to the shock and absurdity)

have you seen the live action film I haven't
and I haven't looked into any reviews on it
I haven't seen the live action film. Not sure if I'm ever going to.

Metamorphosis more made me sad than disturbed. Especially the ending, that nearly got me teary eyed.

Reactions: psp3000 and sserafim