• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
The self harm urges are very strong today, and the ctb urges. I've been a little over a month clean from SH I desperately don't want to do it again, especially because with the mental state I'm in I know I'll probably cut really deeply and that would be bad, especially because I'm moving to my parents place in a few days. I just feel like shit and a horrible person. The people I'm living with don't seem to give a shit about me and it feels like I'm just a burden they want to discard as soon as possible, despite me not even asking to be here in the first place. They literally had to convince me to move in because I was worried of being a burden, and clearly that did fucking happen. They said they would always be here for me. I should never have let them talk me into it. I just feel so useless and unwanted everywhere I go. I should probably just die, what use do I have to anything and anyone
I care about YOU deeply, as having you as a great friend means so much to/for me, especially at my age.

You are extremely worthwhile of a person with a lot of intelligence and a heart of gold. You have been so nice to me in the past, which shows that age does not matter to you, I have had a lot of age discrimination lately, and you are so kind and heartfelt of a spirit.

Never let idiots get you down, heavens after 68 plus years I never listen to downers and you are REALLY needed here, as this site would never be the same without your kind and warm soul to lift me and so many others up.

Way back when my "parents" called me "the mistake" and I have done better than either my brother or sister and so will you.

Lots of HUGE hugs, love and a brilliant sunrise to/for you.

Walter

You are WONDERFUL!!!!!!!

soulkitty

soulkitty

I want to disappear forever
Apr 6, 2024
I care about YOU deeply, as having you as a great friend means so much to/for me, especially at my age.

You are extremely worthwhile of a person with a lot of intelligence and a heart of gold. You have been so nice to me in the past, which shows that age does not matter to you, I have had a lot of age discrimination lately, and you are so kind and heartfelt of a spirit.

Never let idiots get you down, heavens after 68 plus years I never listen to downers and you are REALLY needed here, as this site would never be the same without your kind and warm soul to lift me and so many others up.

Way back when my "parents" called me "the mistake" and I have done better than either my brother or sister and so will you.

Lots of HUGE hugs, love and a brilliant sunrise to/for you.

Walter

You are WONDERFUL!!!!!!!
Omg this is incredibly sweet 😭❤️❤️❤️ I really needed this today, thank you so much Walter! And I'm sorry that people are discriminating against you because of your age, that's horrible and not fair at all. You are wonderful as well!! I see you be kind to so many people and I'm sure a lot of people are grateful for that 🫂🫂🫂

thebelljarrr

thebelljarrr

Dying is an art
Apr 26, 2024
I'm so tired I hate everything! I always feel at peace to leave the world and all its bullshit but I'm so depressed that I don't have the energy to prepare for a successful way out right now

HereTomorrow

HereTomorrow

eternally atoning
Feb 1, 2024
Maple syrup is not a good sweetener for lemonade.

In other news I'm not ready to die but facing a ton of anxiety and stress and want to cry. But can't.

It's been so long since I've cried. I really want to. I look so visibly and emotionally numb so I guess my verbal expression of emotions aren't taken seriously. Maybe that is a good thing, people not knowing me feels good but I want someone to care about me but not too much so to call police on me if I'm ready to CTB.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Right now I feel nothing.... I want to cut myself to feel something. I hate life. This is pointless.
I should have been aborted. Thank whatever god there is I never brought any more life forms into this hell.
There will be no retirement for me. Either I CTB and get out early or suffer until the bitter end. 😡😡😡😡😡

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I honestly don't know how I'm feeling at the moment. Yesterday was a great day, and I was in a very good mood the entire time. My mom's friends drove me out to the countryside, and I got to learn more about the country's history. It was a very fun trip, and I found myself appreciating the beauty of this place. I even made some small improvements in my behaviour and outlook.

Right now, I am unable to pin down how I'm feeling. My parents want me to go into therapy (of course), which I'm not thrilled about. I, funnily enough, had suggested it during the day I came clean because my mom asked me what we should do to help me get better, and I didn't know how to answer, lol. Of course, she said that we would be doing that. Psychiatrists and therapists are such idiots that it's not even funny. Sometimes, the dumb shit that I see them say online is enough to make me fantasize about beating the shit out of them. Those entire occupations are made up of self-absorbed assholes and soon, I'll have to be dealing with two of them because the school program that I signed up for this is also run by a psychotherapist.

I've also still been struggling with my issues with wanting my pain validated. I know that my life isn't that bad, and I wouldn't describe anything I've gone through as traumatic. I have no trauma. I'm not mentally ill either, as I don't show symptoms of any mental illness. This sometimes makes me question why there always feels like there is something inherently wrong with me. There's something about me that I can not find an explanation for. When I get back, I'll probably do some more shrooms and self-reflect for a bit and see if that helps. I think that having that barrier between my conscious and subconscious minds broken down just enough to allow for those two parts of me to communicate with each other helps me better understand myself.

I still have those ugly feelings of wanting to be desired, wanting to harm myself, having my anger take over, and becoming worried over people losing interest in me (particularly my bf) pop up again and again. It's fine since I haven't been on this path for long, but it still bothers. You know, he doesn't text me nearly every morning anymore, though he's only been out of rehab for a bit. He still seems interested in me (he said that he couldn't wait for me to piss on him, lol), but I keep on getting scared that he is growing tired of me. I really love him, and this feeling of love I have for him is new to me. I've never been in love with someone romantically before, so that probably factors into my worries.

This type of fear I have of people losing interest in me and wanting to abandon me or only hanging out with me out of pity or because they don't feel like they can do better also translates into the struggles I have with platonic relationships. It's a pathetic fear that, at least partly, stems from something very dumb. I don't feel like getting into it since it's very embarrassing. I probably do need to start trying to make friends, but I have a feeling that it's probably going to take me a long time to do.

Anyway, I have to get ready soon because I'm going out to a soccer game this evening.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I don't know how I feel. Ambivalent? I know I feel something but I guess all of the hope and hopelessness has blended together so well that it's just become a gray mush of emotions that can't be described.

ilistentoradiohead

ilistentoradiohead

Aug 27, 2023
I'm so fucking tired and overwhelmed. I have been just laying on my bed feeling very anxious because of what happened the other day and I don't want to see anyone anymore, if possible for the rest of my life. I felt so ashamed and now I'm just isolating myself from everyone else

HereTomorrow

HereTomorrow

eternally atoning
Feb 1, 2024
I'm happy numb.

Like, I'm genuinely feeling happy, but my mind can't actively percieve it. I'm not sad or depressed either. I'm happy, but my mind isn't happy? This is probably something that should have a response like "You should go seek therapy" but I swore to never ever go unless under very specific and borderline impossible circumstances.

I haven't cried in forever, I haven't felt genuine joy without drugs in probably months. The only time my mind opens up with any positive emotions is when I take those THC gummies but I've been incredibly careful to not depend on them. I have a good job and income and not ready to lose them.

Death crosses my mind a lot when the only emotion I can feel is emotional overwhelm. While I've thought of impulsively doing it for a while, in recent months I've come to think. Is it worth trying to un-numb myself or live a life where the only emotions I can feel are the ones telling me to CTB?

As of now, I had a confrontation with someone stalking me and they've essentially had a mental breakdown in the background and privited their accounts in self care. It would be the normal response to say "Ha, he got caught!", but I know what it's like to be negatively confronted and despite being very angry at him, I genuinely hope he's okay. He has TRD and suicidial thoughts like me but I always kept firm boundaries and he crossed it.

I'm feeling happy numb, still. It hurts, but I can't feel that either.

soulkitty

soulkitty

Apr 6, 2024
Feeling strange. I overdosed on Benadryl again. I should stop because s I think it's affectifn my memory. I feel so weird I can't typle lot. It feles my heart is going fast. Didn't take enough to ctb just 6. But wow. Brain feels fuzzy and nice. Time goes by very fast, I know this is unhealthy of me. It s probably going to destroy my brain if I keep doing this every night. But wow it's just wow. Sorry. Floaty feeling. I noticed i lately I've been making more typos and grammar mistakes than I did before (like maybe the past few days) idk if it's because of misusing med

HereTomorrow

HereTomorrow

eternally atoning
Feb 1, 2024
I don't want to CTB unless I am absolutely sure it is what I want, and if there is a tiny lingering bit of hope that things could be better, I'll stay.

Yeah. I have a tiny bit of hope. I kinda wish I didn't because it feels like my pain is prolonged. But I'm here, I guess. It all hurts so much.

soulkitty

soulkitty

Apr 6, 2024
Feeling VERY triggered and shaken up. I was trying to fall asleep and then the person I live with and their sister came home hella drunk, was banging on the back door very very loudly, then I heard them stumble in and knock over a bunch of stuff and yelling. It really triggered my PTSD because I have a ton of trauma involving drunk people and alcohol from when I was little. And they really had to do this on my last day here. I feel better now because everything is calmed down but I still feel in fight or flight mode. I'm going to try to sleep again Ah

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Feeling VERY triggered and shaken up. I was trying to fall asleep and then the person I live with and their sister came home hella drunk, was banging on the back door very very loudly, then I heard them stumble in and knock over a bunch of stuff and yelling. It really triggered my PTSD because I have a ton of trauma involving drunk people and alcohol from when I was little. And they really had to do this on my last day here. I feel better now because everything is calmed down but I still feel in fight or flight mode. I'm going to try to sleep again Ah
You are such a wonderful person, never let idiots get you down.

You have a flight to catch and away you go.

Try and get some sleep and have a safe flight.

Walter

C

ConfusedClouds

Student
Mar 9, 2024
Annoyed with myself. Mainly for making a drama/deal of nothingness or self inflicted normal actions. Slept better eventually last night by (surprise) turning off my light etc - could have been more sensible in the week and not felt bad for 'poor sleep' when I've had plenty enough. Equally beating myself up for a 'binge' last night but I've been quite (exercise) active all week and trying to stay on top of my diet so probably just craved a needed calorie catch up. So can't decide if its stupid for giving in or stupid for trying to keep my diet and exercise levels balanced in a way I can't seem to sustain or stupid for just spending all this time trying to put objectivity/logic to stuff to work out whats acceptable/normal/healthy. But nothing/noone can be perfect so I'm never gonna fucking win. I feel like my brain bounces from extreme to extreme but in reality I just bumble along perfectly 'average', possibly on a slightly more active end of average. Nothing more. All is grand. Shut up the moaning.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I don't know what to feel again but this time it's a more urgent sense of every emotion I'm feeling. Like now I feel even more of whatever I'm feeling and it sucks. Like it's a weird mixture of scared, sad, angry, and lonely.

Yesterday I almost had a panic attack again and there's still all these doubts lingering in my mind and I know I'm not supposed to be overthinking but wtf else am I supposed to do? The only thing that gets me to think less is alcohol and I'm already feeling my brain cells disintegrating from all the alcohol I drank in the past couple weeks. Fuck it, I'm gonna try to get another one tomorrow night if I can. I'm still too fucking terrified just to talk to the woman I have a crush on and yet when I do I feel so good but I still haven't made any actual progress with her and I'm just so afraid of what I'll do when or if I find out she doesn't like me I am genuinely afraid I will go ballistic and try to kill everyone.

P

PinballWizard39

May 3, 2024
A deep hopelessness over the future. The irony is that I don't really want to die, I just can't access the help that I need. I haven't been able to for years, but now it's reached a point where I can't keep doing it. There's no pay off for me, no matter what I do or how much I achieve. The one thing I want is to be a mother but I'm nearly 40 and if I can't get the help I need, I'll never be a mother and well, that's a big thing for me. I'd rather bow out before it gets taken from me. It's not just the mother thing, to be clear. I've never had an average life, I'm jealous of everyone around me who have families, husbands/wives/kids, good jobs etc. My family are shite, I genuinely believe they'd be relieved if I were gone. Same as some of my friends. They're so used to me having depressive episode, they don't bat an eyelid anymore.
I work so hard in my life to just survive with my mental health, god knows how I achieved my degree and other achievements. I thought they'd help me through but they haven't. The root cause of my pain has been ignored for years by professionals but then trauma has just piled on top even more over the years. Now the health service is in such a bad state, waiting lists are years long. I want to yell 'I've been waiting 20+ years already!' - but no one listens. I get thrown more and more medication that I don't want because I don't want to be in a chemical straight jacket, but on the flip side, it's tempting because it hurts to be in my head.
I burnt myself real bad last week and I didn't/don't think it was that bad despite having to see the plastic surgery trauma people for proper dressings and them telling me it was necrotic. It's starting to heal and I really don't want it to. I just want to do it again. I don't really matter anyway, so it doesn't matter. I don't know if I will, but those are my *free* thoughts.. sorry to anyone that reads this, it's all just pathetic ramblings.

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Feel emty no do any no posbl any this life v awfl no posbl do no posbl lev this rly awfl
Always try and remember that you are such a wonderful, kind and ever so thoughtful spirit. Having you as a good friend on here is so darn nice.

Have a great Sunday and upcoming week, you so richly deserve it.

Always a great friend to/for me.

Walter

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I feel uncomfortable right now because of the swimsuit I am wearing. I took a pic of myself in it to see how it looks (because there are no full length mirrors here) and it seems to fit fine, but I'm paranoid that it's too small still, especially around my chest. Other than that I'm doing well. We are going swimming after we clean up the beach.

HereTomorrow

HereTomorrow

eternally atoning
Feb 1, 2024
Thought I skipped my period after nothing for almost 6 weeks and freaking out I could be pregnant (I've been SA'd in my sleep and/or when I'm supposed to sleep as a child) and just as I've been thinking the worst it finally hits in the middle of my shift. It's weird, I normally feel a lot of physical or emotional stress before but it just showed up. Oh my God.

At least I'm told I could get a merit increase at work this week lol.

terra.nuvo

terra.nuvo

Student
Feb 15, 2024
I'm feeling kind of lost right now but at the same time a little more hopeful. I hate the situation I'm in right now but i have hope that someday it'll be better. I'm just scared that I won't be able to put in the hard work to make things better and that brings me down and makes me feel like there is no way out. But I hope there's a way out. I just have to keep hope; although, some days it's harder than others to maintain. But for now I'm glad that I am feeling more hopeful I guess.

But I still hate that I feel so lost all the time. I just wish I knew what path I want to take in my life and what I want to do with the rest of it. But for now I guess I'll just be lost and that sucks.