• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sylveon

Sylveon

Anomaly
Oct 10, 2023
Like shit, because I fell off a moving bus. Why does this stuff keep happening to me? It's a(n unfortunate) miracle that there were no oncoming vehicles at that time; otherwise, I would've defo gotten run over.

Public transport sucks.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Kit1 and not-2-b-the-answer
A

A_quietboi

Aug 16, 2023
I feel lonely, afraid and a bit empty. I honestly have lost 90% of the hope I once held, and am coming to terms with the fact that no one will ever like me, let alone love me. I feel like a blight on this planet and hope to die by 30.

My isolation is my own fault (lol), I was born neurodivergent.

• Hugs
melancholia_melodia

melancholia_melodia

Nov 29, 2023
I'm feeling melancholic right now cos i'm listening to upbeat but sad music

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Kit1, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
lets poke and prod this person their whole life, then when they get sick of it be judgmental asses about it, "i dont understand why youre so upset" they act so innocently, just f off

- my experience with the human race

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Kit1, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Very tired, and sad for the world.

• Hugs
Snowstorm

Snowstorm

Can you see me?
Oct 23, 2023
trying to be there for someone when it doesnt feel like they want you around feels so suffocating, but i promised i would

• Hugs
Unsure and Useless

Unsure and Useless

Drifting Aimlessly without Roots
Feb 7, 2023
I have exams coming up, but I still can't bring myself to study. It's like I'm hollow. I haven't even left my bed to eat. The stress is there; I feel my heart racing at the thought of exams, but my body just won't do anything. It's like I'm a corpse, rotting in one place. I'm hungry right now, but I can't move. I'm not suicidal right now, but I am depressed. There's not even any food, just a pint of partially eaten ice cream I purchased impulsively.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Kit1, CTB Dream and 1 other person
GreenGlassDoor

GreenGlassDoor

life is but a dream
Oct 25, 2023
I am so tierd, no thoughts im just being pulled into the abyss. My whole body is heavy, i feel dizzy and its hard to type. But i have to get work done so we push through. I cant wait to sleep

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, CTB Dream, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
deleted442

deleted442

Getting closer
Jun 7, 2023
Death or hot chocolate

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, not-2-b-the-answer and CTB Dream
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
"id rather you message me then kys"
ok i messaged you. you sent 1 message saying youd rather i dont in response to my long uncompleted list of why im done.
yeeeah, thats gonna change my mind

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, not-2-b-the-answer, Kit1 and 1 other person
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
"i wish i could make it better"
oh, idk, move in with me so i can move out of here and be with you.
whatever....ill eat a bite here and there to keep my exh off my back a bit.. 'thankfully' after a whole lifetime of undereating my body cant take much more..

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Kit1 and CTB Dream
O

outatime_85

Warlock
May 17, 2022
I am a defect.

I was ill-conceived, unintended, and unplanned.

I am in a dysfunctional circle.

I am alone and lonely, with no village.

There is a tree somewhere with a spot for me to just sit and quietly wait for one of deaths emissaries to come around and collect my soul.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, not-2-b-the-answer, Kit1 and 1 other person
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
im feeling kinda done with my bf..
"be all mine but stay in a place that r*s you"
WHAT THE FUCKING HELL!!!?

or, say f you and give into the r so i can at least fake to myself that its 'consent' and doesnt hurt..
hope you love your big empty house. this hurting thing is fucking bs and what youre asking of me...is probably the worst thing anyone can ask of someone...

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: outatime_85, not-2-b-the-answer, Kit1 and 1 other person
C

ctvunny

dead
Jun 18, 2023
Just really sad right now. Prob, gonna cry myself to sleep later

• Hugs
Reactions: outatime_85, CTB Dream, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
In pain. Tired. Took an overdose - not enough as I snapped back into reality in time and really not the time to die with being a mum. Have a cold. Feeling like I am on ice. Throwing up. Temperature. High BP. Need to survive today and log in for work at 7am tomorrow morning - feelings will not feed my family and pay the bills.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Lostandlooking, CTB Dream and 1 other person
qw3rty259

qw3rty259

CTB by a ticket soon
Jun 19, 2023
My life is ruined. I'm like a ghost watching the aftermath of it. It's like I'm playing a crappy DLC to my life, because I already finished the main game. I feel the meaninglessness of my existence

• Hugs
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
i want to eat... but life and society has kicked me down so much i cant talk myself into it.. i just keep saying 'why should i?' i feel like ive lost my instinct to survive... i dont see why i should survive..

im mentally fried at this point... i asked my exh about the dryer with something warm wrapped around me.... im struggling to speak, only getting out single words at a time...

im so broken..

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: outatime_85, Kit1, CTB Dream and 1 other person
Unsure and Useless

Unsure and Useless

Drifting Aimlessly without Roots
Feb 7, 2023
I have an exam in 8 hours and another exam in 13? I can't get any sleep? I'm totally going to fail both exams? Being a university student is so crushing and draining? Life just isn't it for me? Hold on?

If I wasn't so afraid of the consequences of CTB and had the resources necessary, I'd do it right now, to be honest. Maybe that's why my body won't do anything, because it's already ready for death.

• Hugs
Reactions: outatime_85, Sivuras, not-2-b-the-answer and 3 others
itgotme0d

itgotme0d

Dec 10, 2023
just anxious and stressed and desperate to do something and turn things around as quick as possible before it allgets too myuch and consumes mee

• Hugs
Reactions: Sivuras, CTB Dream, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
river

river

Nov 7, 2023
just absolute dogshit, honestly. tired of forcing pretend smiles and trying to sound happy. cause i really should be!! and yet there's just this sadness constantly eating away at me, and i really don't know what to do about it anymore

• Hugs
Reactions: Sivuras, CTB Dream, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
It is rare for me to feel angry and to feel rage - and that is how I feel now. I feel angry reading so many messages of people beaten down to the point that so many people want to end their lives. Whe I am in pain, it didn't hurt as much - but when I look around and see so many of us and I feel like we need to stand up and speak up not.just for ourselves - but to stop the next generation having to suffer as well. Apologies for the rant, but seriously upset and angry.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, not-2-b-the-answer, LoiteringClouds and 2 others
time.to.move

time.to.move

Feb 6, 2023
Numb, disappointed, sad, empty, meaningless

• Hugs
Reactions: Sivuras, CTB Dream, not-2-b-the-answer and 3 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
isnt it a bit hypocritical to call someone a leech when you work less hours than them? :angry: sorry my money just goes straight to bills and i cant buy fancy extra shit like you but it doesnt make me a fucking leech 🖕
like....just dont be poor.
im fucking sorry i ever got involved with someone with money

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sivuras, CTB Dream, not-2-b-the-answer and 3 others
nightmare_moon

nightmare_moon

🌌 Pernicious Nightbringer 🌌
Dec 7, 2023
I want to go back to sleep.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sivuras, CTB Dream, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
A

angelfeather

Student
Oct 31, 2020
Wondering why people make you feel so bad even when you do something kind then make you feel like you have done something wrong. I'd just rather not be alive thanks….😢

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: BrainShower, Mirrory Me, outatime_85 and 5 others
danishstarlight

danishstarlight

may the stars guide you.
May 29, 2023
You know when you sit too much you leg feels numb, right? It feels like my whole body is like that right now. As if I spent too much time doing something repeatedly, that everything feels numb. Not in a physical sense, it's a more... metaphorical version of my mental state.

Right. And now you changed your position but you still feel numb. nothing changes. Blood should've been running through your ankles and heart and arms and whole body already. It just doesn't. And here you are. Sitting here. Staring at something inexistent as if it will help you regain your feelings. You try different stuff, you try to imitate the feelings of pain or comfort or anything, really. But you just can't. You're stuck.

And you go to sleep in hopes that it will change tomorrow... Until it doesn't. As well as it doesn't change the day after tomorrow. And the next day. And the next day. And the next week, month, year. And this numbness will continue. Occasionally you will feel, – or, well, think that you feel, – your arms getting burned from something or the feeling of soft carpet on you feet. But it's so quick, so unnoticeable, that you can't even comprehend it before it's gone.

• Hugs
Reactions: BrainShower, Sivuras, Kit1 and 2 others
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Nothing strong enough to describe.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: outatime_85, Kit1, CTB Dream and 1 other person
NappinHappening

NappinHappening

Better toxic than dead.
Dec 12, 2023
Numb, exhausted and hopeless

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: CTB Dream, Kit1, Deleted member 8975 and 2 others
Sivuras

Sivuras

Just one more drink...
Feb 21, 2023
Pain, nausea and anxiety.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Kit1, Deleted member 8975 and 2 others
N

newintown

Burn the earth, leave it behind
Oct 7, 2023
Very hopeless as well. I feel that no matter how much I try, nothing will ever change for the better in my life, and I will always end up failing

• Hugs
  • Aww..