• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
I'm drunk. I hate me. I despise this world. I despise me. I wish i had something or someone who can bring me hope. But that is inexistent right now. How i can reach tomorrow if theres not tomorrow?

S

SeeminglyFine

Mixing pills with potions under the smoke alas
Jan 2, 2022
Like im fighting tiredness cuz if i go to sleep then il also wake up, and my thoughts are faster and more relentless at daytime, dont wanna wake up.
Also feeling like im browsing this site and typing compulsively for no purpose.

krxbs

krxbs

a bleeding heart </3
Jan 24, 2023
alert. revisited something that happened recently and it brought me back to that same mindset. feeling so very isolated; it's a disgusting aftertaste, what remains after you've been betrayed and you think of trusting people again.

Comfydant

Comfydant

Jan 24, 2023
my head is pulsing, my eyes are weighing into my skull, and i feel numb, as usual. it was already dark by the time i rolled out of bed, so i didn't get to go for a walk as i had hoped. i played pony town for a while. life goes on. i wish it didn't.

emptybox

emptybox

Nov 27, 2022
There's always something even more terrible that's going to happen very soon for sure, so I'm waiting anxiously, I'm nauseous and tired, and annoyed, I feel trapped, helpless and hopeless, but it's also so numb it doesn't actually feel like anything. So I had to think even though it's against the "rules"

Alcoholic Teletubby

Alcoholic Teletubby

Rip in piss
Jan 10, 2022
Hahaha- Lyft and Uber are eating up all of my money! But that's how it goes when you were -idk- hit by a fucking car and are now scared to drive.

Shit, maybe I should've died then - Darwinism be damned!

WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
I can't stop crying. It feels like the first time in awhile I've cried as much as I have, I remember crying a lot the beginning of last month and then I felt numb and now I'm back to crying.
Keep trying to reassure myself that if I committed suicide that my family members will pull through because they're strong people. They are strong people for sure, resilient people. If I died they will be sad, but they can pull through because of their bond in each other, because of their religious faith, and because of the community they're in. But I still can't actually push myself into going through with it. The world is so ugly. The people in this world have ugly souls including myself, I can be such a truly wretched person. I just want to sleep.

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
I can't stop crying. It feels like the first time in awhile I've cried as much as I have, I remember crying a lot the beginning of last month and then I felt numb and now I'm back to crying.
Keep trying to reassure myself that if I committed suicide that my family members will pull through because they're strong people. They are strong people for sure, resilient people. If I died they will be sad, but they can pull through because of their bond in each other, because of their religious faith, and because of the community they're in. But I still can't actually push myself into going through with it. The world is so ugly. The people in this world have ugly souls including myself, I can be such a truly wretched person. I just want to sleep.
I'm sad reading your post. I was wondering how you are. I hope there's something that will comfort you in your life.

littlelungs

littlelungs

Wizard
Oct 21, 2018
The fact that there are people who were generally happy and not already completely fucked up as a child is so foreign to me. The fact that there are people who are not in constant pain, who genuinely enjoy being alive... is so hard for me to wrap my head around, because I've never actually experienced any of that for myself.

I don't "let" my pain rule my life. It just fucking does, whether I like it or not. (For the record, I don't.) 20+ years of countless different types of therapy and medication hasn't done fuck all. The damage has long since been done. It's too late.

And then I find myself crying in the middle of the night over the fact that I cannot get rid of the confused, traumatized, terrified child that is stuck within me. I can't get rid of her. I can't escape from this. Not in this life.

I feel so broken.

Last edited:
littlelungs

littlelungs

Wizard
Oct 21, 2018
The spinal pain is particularly unbearable today. I feel like I've been shot right in the L5 and then had the absolute shit beaten out of it with a baseball bat, and then got hit by a train. I can't walk or stand properly and I have to contort my body when I do have to get up for whatever reason, which puts my body under even more strain because it's trying to compensate for everything, even when I use a cane. Just rolling over in bed makes me cry because of how agonizingly painful it is. I have a pretty high pain tolerance by now because I've been living with chronic pain for so long, but these flare-ups are beyond description.

I've taken extra of both my prescription pain meds and paracetamol and praying to whoever the fuck will listen to at least help take the edge off. I'm so sick of this existence.

speck

speck

Student
May 5, 2020
i want to die and i want to be erased and i've had nothing but arguments and belittlements for 4 days. i cant get my head above water. i can't leave because i want something that cant ever happen to happen. when someone who has beaten you down tells you that they deserve to be happy, it makes you feel insane. i have to go on a business trip and i can't get this fight resolved- i put all of my shit into garbage bags and put it in the closet. that way when i get home, i can just start following through with my plan to go away forever and he can just throw all my shit straight into the garbage. now that everything is in bags, i start feeling ilke maybe it is all my fault and i deserve everything that is happening to me. i deserve to go into the garbage.